123.hp.com – Live Technical Service for HP Printers
HP Envy, HP Deskjet, HP Officejet and HP Officejet Pro Setup and Drivers install.
Choose your printer model and get instructions & Let us fix your technical problem.
HP Driver Download
One Click Install
Perfect Driver Setup
How to Setup/Install 123 HP Printer
Select your 123.hp.com Printer to know more
Envy printers are the ultimate and perfect solution for all your home printing needs. With a 123.hp.com envy printer, you can print high-quality documents and photos easily.
HP Officejet Pro printers are a suitable option for large office printing needs. Be it a photo or an important document, the OJ pro printers offer premium quality prints.
HP Officejet printers are perfect for small offices. Print premium quality photos and documents quickly and easily with printers. Moreover, it supports both wired and wireless connection.
What we Provide
Unpack the Printer
Unpacking hp printer is the first step to start setting up the printer. Remove all the protective materials from it. Additionally, peel off the tapes from printer.
Download the Sofware
Software download and installation is one of the important factors. For first time HP printer setup, download software suitable for your OS and install it on your device.
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is an application to update printers. Download the updated 123.hp.com Easy Start for your printer. This helps you in updating software, firmware and driver automatically.
First Time HP Printer Setup
The first-time 123.hp.com printer setup process consists of many processes. It includes printer unboxing, preference settings, cartridge installation, driver download, installation, and connectivity setup. Along with these, loading compatible papers are also included in the first time 123.hp.com/setup.
Step 1: Unpack the printer from the box
- Take out HP printer from the package. Place it on a flat surface and remove the packing material from it.
- Then remove all the plastic tapes from it. Take out the sticker from printer panel.
- Then, remove the packing materials inside the printer. Finally, pull out the input tray and take off the tape.
Step 2: Connect the power cord and then turn on the printer
- Take a power cord and connect its one end to the printer rear.
- Connect another end of the power cord to the computer. Switch on the power outlet and then switch on printer.
- Next, access the printer panel and set your preferred language and country/region. Continue with the on-screen instructions.
HP Printer Software Download
For the efficient functioning of HP printers, 123.hp.com drivers and software are essential. Usually, when you buy a HP printer, you get an installation CD. The installation CD installs the basic set of 123.hp.com printer drivers and software. However, with basic set of drivers, you can enjoy only basic printer features. Thus, download the latest set of software and drivers.
Option 1: Full feature or full solution driver
With suitable 123.hp.com printer drivers, you can enable all the essential features of the HP printer. The instructions to download drivers and install it on the computer are:
- Find the 123.hp.com printer drivers compatible with your OS.
- Then, download it on your computer.
- Now, open the driver file to start with installation.
- Follow the steps on the screen and complete installation.
Option 2: Basic driver
You can install basic 123.hp.com drivers with the installation CD. With basic driver version, you can use only basic printer features. The steps to install drivers with the CD are:
- Take the CD and insert it into your computer drive.
- Run the CD. Now, printer driver installation begins.
- Continue with installation steps and install the driver successfully.
HP Driver Download for Windows
Here are the steps to download the drivers for your Windows OS:
- Step 1: You can load installation CD into the drive and run it on your computer. The CD ROM installs basic set of 123.hp.com printer drivers.
- Step 2: Find and download the latest set of 123.hp.com printer drivers and software.
HP Driver Download for Mac
The steps to download HP printer drivers compatible with your Mac device are:
- Step 1: Insert installation CD-ROM into the computer drive. Now, continue with the process and install the drivers. The installation contains basic version driver.
- Step 2: Download the updated set of 123.hp.com printer drivers compatible with your Mac OS version.
123 HP Connectivity Setup
Auto Wireless Connect
Now, connect printer to your wireless network automatically with auto wireless connect method.
- Turn on the computer and run the installation CD.
- Now, a wizard prompts “Would you like to use HP auto wireless connect”.
- Select “Yes” and finish the setup process as per the on-screen steps.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The steps to connect printer and computer with an HP wireless setup wizard are:
- Turn on the HP printer and tap the wireless icon.
- Tap “Wireless Setup Wizard” and a list of wireless networks appears.
- Select your network, enter the password and complete the process.
Note: You can add the network manually if it is not in the list.
HP Wireles Protected Setup
- Router with WPS button
- Router without WPS button
Step 1: Router with WPS button
- Make sure that your printer and computer are on the same local Wi-Fi network.
- Switch on printer. Then, the on-screen steps enable the pushbutton mode.
- Now, move on to the router and press the WPS button on it.
Step 2: Router without WPS button
- First, restore your printer network.
- Download and use HP Smart App.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the wireless setup
Frequently Asked Questions
- Unpack printer and remove the packing materials.
- Connect printer with the direct power supply.
- Install cartridges into the slots.
- Load compatible papers in the paper tray.
- Download drivers compatible with your OS.
- Install it as per the wizard steps.
- Switch on HP printer, access its control panel and turn on Wi-Fi direct.
- Switch on your computer and ensure that Wi-Fi is on.
- Now, connect it to Wi-Fi direct with the connectivity setup steps.
If you select “ON” the Wi-Fi direct with security, enter WPA2 password when the wizard prompts.
- Reboot your HP printer.
- Check printer settings and connect printer and computer.
- Turn on your Mac device.
- Click “System Preferences” from APPLE menu.
- Then, click print and scan. After that, click “+” and continue.
- Now, choose your printer name from the list of the nearby printer.
- Follow the on-screen steps and complete the process.