Easy Printer Setup in 123 Steps
We do Setup and installation for HP Envy, HP Officejet, HP Officejet Pro, and Deskjet Printers. Download and Install the recommended Driver using 123.hp.com. If you feel printer assistance Call Us @ 1-844-896-6313
Select your 123.hp.com Printer to know more
Envy Printer is capable of delivering high quality prints. It is a combination of print, scan and copy for home and Office purpose. We are glad to assist you with Pinter Setup and Installation.
Officejet Pro Printers is furnished with advanced technology for large business. Complete print, copy, scan and fax with single device. Problem fix your printer with our technical methods.
Officejet Printer is highly suitable for Office print requirements. It includes exciting features and renders professional print quality. Activate the HP Wireless Setup with our expert guidance.
Deskjet Printers is enriched with excellent features and specifications. You can also reach our professional team for Driver Download and Installation.
First Time HP Printer Setup
Accomplish the First Time Printer Setup with our simple guidelines. The Printer Setup is very easy in such a way that it can be handled by an individual. This includes hardware and software configurations. Go ahead with the below instructions for successful printer setup:
- In the first place, place the printer box on a smooth surface.
- Secondly, discard all the packaging materials from the Printer surface.
- Now, connect the Printer with the power supply.
- After some time, turn on the Printer and set the printer preferences. This incudes setting language, region, etc.
- Then, proceed with the Ink cartridge installation.
- Eventually, load the preferred paper type into the paper tray.
- Slide the papers gently to avoid paper jams.
- At this point, print the alignment page.
- Next, go ahead with the Printer driver download and installation.
- Note: Always use Genuine Ink cartridges for your Printer.
- Information: HP instant Ink service is also available for most of the Printer models. This service is for replacing the ink cartridges. Eventually you will get reminder when the cartridge is low or empty.
HP Printer Software Download
The Printer Software acts as an interface between your Printer and Operating device. You can experience the bliss of your printer by installing the right driver. Eventually, select the appropriate Full feature or Basic driver for your Printer model. Then download and install the Printer Software from 123.hp.com.
Full feature or full solution driver
- This driver provides a guide for easy installation. This may include instructions for connecting the printer to the local network.
- You can also avail of the printer management software for changing the print settings.
- This driver supports print and scan functions for all printer models.
- Note: Choose the driver which is compatible with the version of your operating device.
- Information: The version of the Operating device will be automatically detected during installation.
System Requirement for HP Software Install
System Requirement for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit processor)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit processor)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit processor)
System Requirement for Mac
- Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS v10.12 Sierra (previously OS X)
- Mac OS v10.13 High Sierra
System Requirement for Linux
- Linux kernel 2.4.19 and above
Information: Most of the HP printer models support Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
Driver Download for Windows
- Initially, connect the Printer and Windows device to the active network.
- Now, move onto the manufacturer official webpage on your computer.
- Eventually, navigate to 123.hp.com to get direct link for driver download page.
- Next, choose the suitable Printer Driver and tap on the download option.
- Once the HP Driver Download for Windows is complete, start installing it.
Driver Download for Mac
- Firstly, establish a network connection for Mac device and Printer.
- Next, visit the manufacturer site and type in the Model number.
- Now, the screen display will the available Printer Drivers for MAC.
- At this point, select the compatible driver and click on the download using 123.hp.com.
- Wait until the driver gets downloaded, and initiate the installation wizard.
Setup my Printer
The printer setup is a fundamental step which beings from unpacking the printer. Then moving further with hardware and software configurations. Go through our webpage for Printer setup and Installation.
Get Softwares and Drivers
Driver download plays a vital role to give effective output. Download the appropriate driver to appreciate the uniqueness of HP Printer. Get more information from the 123.hp.com printer.
HP Wireless Setup
Make the print job simple and less complex with 123 HP Wireless Setup. Once you complete the wireless setup, you can print instantly from anywhere. Follow our simple steps for efficient printouts.
123 HP Wireless Printer Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The wireless setup wizard is a simple and easiest method to connect with the devices. This method is highly effective for printers with a touch panel display. Before moving onto the process, know your network details.
- Initially, touch the settings icon on your printer control panel.
- Then, move onto the Network menu. Here in this section select the wireless setting option.
- Next, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the available options.
- Now, you will notice the set of wireless networks on the screen.
- Eventually, choose your network name from the list.
- Sequentially, enter the password and configure the Wireless setup.
- If your network name is not available, then you need to add the network manually.
- Then proceed with the Wireless Setup Wizard instructions.
- Note: The wireless network must be stable for uninterrupted service.
- Information: You need to connect the printer and computer with the same network.
Auto Wireless Connect
It is wireless technology that connects the printer automatically with the wireless network. This does not require any network credentials to establish the connection. Once the setup is done, you can avail of this service.
- In the first place install the printer driver and software.
- In the first place install the printer driver and software.
- During the installation process, choose the Connection type. And then proceed with the screen instruction.
- Information: The computer must use Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.5 (and later versions).
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
The WPS method offers two modes of connection. This includes the Pushbutton and Pin modes. Of the two the Pushbutton method is simple and easy. Go with the below steps for configuring the Wi-Fi Protected Setup:
- Firstly, press the Pushbutton on your Printer.
- Then within a few minutes, activate the Pushbutton on your router. Eventually, the network connection will be established for your printer.
- Note: Both the Printer and Router must be capable of supporting the Pushbutton mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the IP address on my hp printer?
Initially search for control panel and select printer option. Now, right-click on the printer and choose properties. This will display the IP address. The IP address is a combination of numbers and text. For more info refer 123.hp.com printers
How to connect wifi without password using wps?
First, turn on your Wi-Fi. Now select an advanced option from the settings menu. Here the screen will display the WPS push button. Click on the WPS push button. Next, move to your router and press the WPS push button.This will establish wireless printer connection without password.
How do I fix printing and scanning problems using Windows 7?
Click start and then navigate to Device and Printers. Now Right-click on Printer or scanner. Choose the Printer Properties from the drop-down list. And select the ports tab from the list of options. Then click on the Configure port option. For any clarifications visit 123.hp.com/setup Printer.
How do I print wirelessly without a wireless router?
In the first place, turn on HP wireless direct from the control panel. Then connect your mobile device to Wireless direct. Eventually, enter the password. Or else select the Wireless option from the connectivity option from the printer software.
How do I fix my printer not responding?
Turn on your printer and click the Apple menu on a Mac device. Then navigate to System preference. Now choose Print& Fax or printer & scanner option. Right-click on the printer window and click Reset printing system. The complete setup instruction is available on 123.hp.com’setup.
How do I fix printing and scanning problems using Mac OS X?
p>From the Apple menu, select the system preference. Next move to Printers & Scanner option. Now from the printer list, choose your printer. Then click on the Scan tab. Open the scanner, change your preferred settings and click Scan. The scanner setting preference is available on 123.hp.com printer