123.hp.com/ojpro 9015 Wireless Setup Instructions
123.hp.com/ojpro 9015 Wireless Setup is not a big deal. To set up a wireless network, you need certain things. It includes a Wi-Fi network, computer, and printer. Wireless setup in HP printer is possible through two methods. Are you interested to know? IF yes, then read on.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The general instructions for Wi-Fi setup using Wireless setup wizard are:
- Turn ON your windows/mac computer.
- Make sure that the computer has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your printer and wall outlet with a USB cable.
- Power up the wall outlet to activate your printer.
- Once the printer turns ON, access its touch panel.
- Choose the wireless menu and touch the wireless setup wizard.
- Now, names of several Wi-Fi networks will appear on the printer panel.
- Tap your network name and proceed to complete the HP OJ Pro 9015 Wi-Fi setup.
- Once the Wi-Fi setup process is over, load sheets in the printer tray.
- Move on to your computer.
HP Smart App
The procedure for 123.hp.com/ojpro 9015 wireless setup via HP Smart App are:
- To begin with, find HP Smart App for your device.
- Then, download the app on the device and open it.
- Now, your HP Smart App installation process begins.
- After that, continue with the installation steps and complete it.
- Next, open the app and enable its Bluetooth.
- Then, adjust the location.
- Now, you will see the option – Add a printer on the home screen.
- Click on it, and several printer names will appear.
- Choose your HP OJ Pro 9015 printer and finish the Wi-Fi setup.
With the procedure given in this blog, you can add your Wi-Fi network to the printer quickly. Though we explained the steps clearly, you can reach out to us if you have any queries.