HP Deskjet 2725 First Time Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2725 setup serves your needs with advanced printer function. The printer gives high-quality printing for pictures and documents. It works great when you get the right HP Deskjet 2725 driver. First, you need to complete the HP Deskjet 2725 printer setup. Contact us for elite service.
Step 1: Remove the 2725 Printer from the box
- Firstly, Unbox the printer by removing tapes and stickers.
- Keep printer on the flat surface to proceed.
- Next, take off the packaging material from the accessories.
- Unpack the printer accessories and finish the HP Deskjet 2725 setup.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to HP 2725 printer
- The connection of the power cord is the initial step for the setup.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the rear end to the electric outlet.
- After this, verify the stable power connection.
- Later, switch on the printer after the basic HP Deskjet 2725 setup.
- Lastly, wait for the printer to power up.
Step 3: Install HP Deskjet 2725 Ink cartridges
- Initially, choose the right slots to insert new ink cartridges.
- Now, clear the cover on the ink cartridge and keep it ready to insert.
- Then, hold the cartridges with the nozzles facing towards the printer.
- Lastly, complete the HP Deskjet 2725 install for the successful insertion.
Step 4: Load paper into the 123 HP DJ 2725 input tray
- Initially, check the paper tray before you insert a bunch of papers.
- Open the input tray for placing the paper sheets.
- The printer allowed paper size need to use.
- Always keep paper sheets in the portrait position.
- The capacity for the paper to keep in the tray is 280.
- Lastly, push back the input tray to its regular place.
HP Deskjet 2725 Driver Download
How to Install HP Deskjet 2725 for Windows
- For HP Deskjet 2725 driver download, check the power supply for the printer and computer is stable.
- Go to the 123.hp.com/setup page, search for the HP Deskjet 2725 drivers.
- Now, click on the Driver and software option on the driver setup page.
- In a moment, you will get a bunch of the drivers available.
- Enter the name of the driver manually, if the desired driver is not available.
- After finding HP Deskjet 2725 printer drivers for windows, click on download.
- Finally, install the driver by following the instructions shown on the wizard screen.
How to Install HP Deskjet 2725 for Mac
- For downloading the HP Deskjet driver, you need to finish the HP Deskjet 2725 setup.
- Go to the driver setup page using your browser.
- With the help of the search option, select the drive using the printer name and model.
- A list of drivers will display on that page.
- Under the Driver and software option, you can find the drivers.
- Now, click on the download option to get HP Deskjet 2725 printer drivers for mac.
- Lastly, connect the USB cord and complete the HP Deskjet 2725 printer software installation.
HP Deskjet 2725 wireless setup
HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Setup for Window
- For hp 2725 wireless connection on windows, proceed to hp Deskjet 2725 wireless setup.
- Firstly, confirm the stable connection for your HP Deskjet 2725 printer.
- Using the browser, navigate to the setup page.
- Now, select the Download option and run HP Easy Start.
- Select your printer from the list. If not shown, enter the printer name manually.
- Hit the continue option and now choose Wireless network.
- At last, you can confirm it by sharing the file to print.
HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless setup for mac
- To complete HP 2725 wireless setup on Mac, connect the computer to the same wireless network.
- Firstly, have the network name and password to begin.
- Then, disconnect all USB cables connected to the printer.
- Navigate to the setup page and click Download.
- Open HP Easy start and click on Set up my HP product and continue.
- In a while, you will get a connection to screen your printer and then click continue.
- After installation, click Add Printer to create a queue and then select your printer.
- For easy printing, you can complete the HP Deskjet 2725 setup.
HP Deskjet 2725 Auto Wireless Connect
- The technology for automatic wireless connectivity is HP Auto wireless Connect.
- Now, you can use this method without the help of cables and network credentials.
- Note: Usually, the printer can offer service during the software installation.
- Then, complete the Deskjet 2725 Printer driver download to use this method.
- Next, wait for the Auto Wireless Screen after the HP Deskjet 2725 setup.
HP Deskjet 2725 HP Wireless Setup wizard
- Firstly, Turn on your computer and go to control panel settings.
- You can use this method for HP Deskjet 2725 wireless setup.
- Next, choose the Network or Wireless icon on the control panel.
- Then, move to the settings option and click on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- A list of wireless networks is displayed on-screen. Select your network name.
- Enter the password manually for connecting with the network.
- Note: The password for the network is case-sensitive.
How to Print documents in HP Deskjet 2725?
To print a document for Windows in HP Deskjet 2725
- Initially, turn your printer once you have completed the HP Deskjet 2725 setup.
- On the windows menu, find the File Explorer option in the left corner.
- Now, click on the document that you wish to print, and click the Share tab.
- Next, select the Print option from the list.
- Finally, make the necessary changes to print your document.
To print documents for OS X and macOS in deskjet 2725
- To begin with, set the printer on with a stable network.
- Open a document you want to print and click the file menu, and then click Print.
- Under the “Print Dialog“, make the required changes.
- Then, you can click the arrow below the preview image and make the changes.
- Save the changes, and then select Print to send your document.
To print on both sides of the page for Windows in deskjet 2725
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/2725 printer you will be using is ready to print.
- Open a file you want to print, tap on the file option and select Print.
- Know your 123.hp.com/setup dj2725 printer name and then click properties.
- From the Document properties option, select the two-sided printing option.
- Select the option for booklet style and tablet, select either of them. Now, click the OK option and select the Print option.
To print on both sides of the page for OS X and macOS in deskjet 2725
- Make your 123 hp com setup DJ 2725 printer ready for printing on both the side.
- Select the document you need to print and click the File option.
- Hit the Print option and select the Show detail option.
- Check the checkbox, and select the Layout option and select the Two-side printing.
- Then in the last, click the print option.
HP Deskjet 2725 Printers - How to Print Photos for Windows
- Before printing the document, modify the color, brightness.
- Right-click the photo and Choose, Open with option and then select Paint.
- Click Print/File, or the menu option from paint, and then hit Print option.
- Under the Print picture window in Windows Photo viewer, click options and then select Printer properties.
- On the Print window in paint, select Preference.
- By doing this, you will be ready to print in the way you want to.
HP Deskjet 2725 Printer - How do I print photos from my phone or tablet?
- Firstly, Power on your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 printer and load the paper in the input tray.
- And check whether the ink cartridge is ready for printing.
- Open the file you want. You can open files stored locally.
- Hit the menu button on the top right corner of your phone or tablet screen.
- Select Print and click the drop-down arrow.
- Select your 123 hp com/setup 2725 printer and tap on the print button.
- It looks similar to a printer option.
How to Scan for windows in HP Deskjet 2725 Printer
How do I perform a first-time scanner setup in deskjet 2725?
- Search for customer support, look for your printer, and then click Download.
- Install the HP Scan and keep the document on the scanner glass.
- If the printer has the scan button, wait for the Scan process to complete.
- Click the file with the scan in their name.
- Search windows for HP and select the 123.hp.com/dj2725 setup printer.
- Select the option Scan a document to open HP scan.
- Change the necessary changes and click OK or save.
HP Deskjet 2725 - How do I scan documents or photos into the computer?
- Move to customer support and enter the printer model and click the download.
- Install option includes HP Scan.
- Keep the item on the Scanner glass.
- Look for Windows and pick your 123.hp.com/dj2725 setup printer.
- HP Printer Assistant opens, Click scan and then select Scan a document or photo.
- Now HP Scan open, select the scan shortcut, modify job settings And then click Scan.
HP Deskjet 2725 Printer - How to Scan (Mac)
How do I perform a first-time scanner setup in hp deskjet 2725?
- Navigate to 123.hp.com/dj2725/setup and install the HP Easy scan software.
- Place the document on the scanner glass and close the lid.
- Hit the scan option present in the control panel.
- Select your HP Deskjet 2725 printer name and scan job type as well.
- Wait for the scan to finish, and get back to the computer.
- HP Easy Scan saved automatically opens from the folder.
- Select the file, with Scan in its name to view the scan.
HP Deskjet 2725 - How do I scan documents or photos into the Mac?
- Keep the document properly on the scanner.
- Find Mac for Scan and click HP Easy Scan from the list.
- Select your printer from the scanner list.
- Click a scan job type from the presser menu and then click Scan.
- Make changes that are required and click send and then select Folder.
- Modify the file name given in the prefix field.
123.hp/dj2725 - Print with HP ePrint
To print a document using hp ePrint in deskjet 2725
- To print a document, go to web service, tap the ePrint option.
- If the web service is already On, then tap the Print option there.
- Email-Id is displaying on the control panel.
- Use the 123.hp.com/setup 2725 printer’s email address to send the printing job to the printer via computer, smartphone, laptop, etc.
- Compose an email with a personal account and type the printer’s email address.
- Under the subject, type the title related to your work.
- Attach the document and tap on Send option.