HP Deskjet 5200 First Time Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 5200 setup serves all your needs ranging from the simple necessities to even wireless function. The printer gives high- quality printing of pictures and documents, and the investments of the printer is very low. Contact us for
Step 1: Remove the 5200 printer from the box
- The user should reveal the 123.hp.com/dj5200 printer box by removing all the unwanted tapes and stickers stuck on the box.
- The printer should be firmly holed and kept on the plain and flat surface.
- Take off the packaging material even from the other parts sent in the parcel.
- And explore the other parts sent along with the printer.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to hp 5200 printer
- The connection of the power cord will be a very basic step that should happen.
- Firmly insert one end of the cord inside the 123hp setup 5200 printer and the rear end inside the electric outlet.
- After this verify for the stable power connection.
- Now, Switch on the printer so that it can be in a active state.
- And user allowed performing any printing function.
Step 3: Install hp deskjet 5200 ink cartridges
- Ink cartridges must be properly installed in the right carriage slots of HP printer device.
- Exclude all the tapes and undesirable cover from the 123 hp setup 5200 cartridges.
- The nozzle facing towards the 123 hp setup 5200 printer in the right carriage slots, insert them until it gets into right place.
Step 4: Load paper into the 123 hp dj 5200 input tray
- The sheets should be removed from the input tray for keeping the paper inside it.
- The pages must be there according to the size given in the booklet.
- The paper should be in the portrait position and the paper must not cross more 280.
- Push back the input tray in its regular place.
HP Deskjet 5200 Driver Download
How to Install HP Deskjet 5200 for Windows
- For hp deskjet 5200 driver download, it is necessary to have an adequate range of power supply between the printer and other devices.
- Then, by utilizing the website page, find the printer driver for having quality printing experience.
- Click on the Driver and software option available under the driver setup page, to get the bunch of the drivers available.
- Manually enter the name of the driver you want, if the desired driver is not available.
- After finding your driver, click on the download option for effective downloading in your system.
- Now to install the driver setup and follow the instruction given for top quality printing.
How to Install HP Deskjet 5200 for Mac
- For downloading the driver, try to have a steady and stable power supply to experience printing process.
- Achieve the list of driver setup name, under the driver page, with the help of the search option available on the menu.
- Under the Driver and software option provided your desired driver will be available.
- If the appropriate 123.hp.com/setup 5200 driver setup is unavailable, then in that case, enter the keyword manually.
- Now search for the download option to download the appropriate driver setup necessary for your Mac computer.
- To end this process use the USB cord, try installing the driver setup by following installation steps.
HP Deskjet 5200 wireless setup
HP Deskjet 5200 Wireless setup for window
- For having the hp 5200 wireless connection for windows
- The user should have a look in the home screen of the printer, to have a stable connection.
- Navigate to setup page and hit the Download and run HP Easy Start.
- When asked to pick your printer, click MY printer is not shown, if the printer is shown.
- Hit the continue option and then select Wireless network (if applicable option).
- Now as the connection of the wireless network is over, select the file from the computer and make a try of taking printouts.
HP Deskjet 5200 Wireless setup for mac
- The hp 5200 wireless setup on Mac can happen, connecting the computer to the same wireless network.
- The installation of the software complete using HP auto wireless connect feature.
- Move to navigate to the setup page, and click Download.
- Open HP Easy start and click on Set up my HP product and continue.
- Open the connect screen to pick the printer and then click continue.
- After installation, click Add printer to create a queue and then select your 123.hp.com/dj5200 printer from the Add window.
- The computer will be now ready for having high- quality printing.
How to Print documents in HP Deskjet 5200
To print a document for Windows in deskjet 5200
- Turn your 123.hp.com/setup deskjet 5200 printer on to print a document.
- On windows menu, find the File Explorer option of the left corner.
- Click on your document that you wish to print, and click the Share tab.
- Select the Print option from the list.
- And do the modification required to print in the desired way.
To print documents for OS X and macOS in deskjet 5200
- Set the printer On, with a stable network.
- Open a document you want to print and click the file menu and then click print.
- Under the print dialog make the required changes.
- You can click the arrow below the preview image and make the changes.
- And now save the changes, select Print to send your document to the selected 123.hp.comsetup/dj5200 printer.
To print on both sides of the page for Windows in deskjet 5200
- Ensure that 123.hp.com/5200 printer you will be using is ready to print.
- Open a file you want to print, tap on file option and select Print.
- Know your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer name and then click properties.
- From Document properties option select the two-sided printing option.
- And also select the option for booklet style and tablet, select either of them. Now, click the OK option and select the Print option.
To print on both sides of the page for OS X and macOS in deskjet 5200
- Make your 123 hp com setup dj 5200 printer ready for printing on both the side.
- Select the document you need to print and click the File option.
- Hit the Print option and select Show detail option.
- Check the checkbox, and select the Layout option and select the Two- side printing.
- Then in the last click the print option.
HP Deskjet 5200 Printers - How to Print Photos for Windows
- Before printing the document, modify the color, brightness.
- Right -click the photo and Choose, Open with option and then select Paint.
- Click Print, File or the menu option from paint and then hit Print option.
- Under the Print picture window in Windows Photo viewer, click options and then select Printer properties.
- On the Print window in paint, select Preference.
- By doing this you will be ready to print in the way you want to.
HP Deskjet 5200 Printer - How do I print photos from my phone or tablet?
- Firstly, Power on your 123 hp deskjet 5200 printer and load the paper in the input main tray.
- And check whether the ink cartridge is ready for printing
- Open the file you want. You can open files stored locally.
- Hit the menu button on the top right corner of your phone or tablet screen.
- Select Print and click Drop- down arrow.
- Select your 123 hp com/setup 5200 printer and tap on the print button.
- It look similar like a printer option.
How to Scan for windows in HP Deskjet 5200 Printer
How do I perform a first-time scanner setup in deskjet 5200?
- Search for customer support, look for your printer and then click Download.
- Install the HP Scan and keep the document on the scanner glass.
- If the printer has the scan button, wait for your Scan to complete.
- Click the file with the scan in their name.
- Search windows for HP and select the 123.hp.com/dj5200setup printer.
- Select the option given Scan a document to open HP scan.
- Change the necessary changes and click OK or save.
HP Deskjet 5200 - How do I scan documents or photos into the computer?
- Move to customer support and enter the printer model and click the download.
- Install option which includes HP Scan.
- Keep the item on the Scanner glass.
- Look for Windows and pick your 123.hp.com/dj5200 setup printer.
- HP Printer Assistant opens, Click scan and then select Scan a document or photo
- Now HP Scan open, select the scan shortcut, modify job settings And then click Scan.
HP Deskjet 5200 Printer - How to Scan (Mac)
How do I perform a first-time scanner setup in hp deskjet 5200?
- Navigate to 123.hp.com/dj5200/setup and install the HP Easy scan software.
- Place the document on the Scanner glass and close the lid.
- Hit the scan option present in the control panel.
- Select your hp Deskjet 5200 printer name and scan job type as well.
- Wait for the scan to finish, and get back to the computer.
- The folder, in which the scan was saved, automatically opens.
- Select the file, with Scan in its name to view the scan.
HP Deskjet 5200 - How do I scan documents or photos into the Mac?
- The document must be properly kept on the scanner.
- Find Mac for scan and from there click HP Easy Scan from the list.
- Select your printer from the scanner list.
- Click a scan job type from the presser menu and then click Scan.
- Make changes which are required and click send and then select Folder.
- Modify the file name given in the prefix field.
123.hp/dj5200 - Print with HP ePrint
To print a document using hp ePrint in deskjet 5200
- To print a document firstly, on web service, tap ePrint option.
- If web service is already On then tap Print option there.
- The email will be displaying on the control panel.
- Use the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer’s email address to send the printing job to the printer via computer, smartphone, laptop etc.
- Compose an email with personal account and type the printer’s email address.
- Under the subject, title type your subject related to your work.
- Attach the document and tap on Send option.
HP Deskjet 5200 Setup - Troubleshooting
Fix problems with page not printing (unable to print) in deskjet 5200
- Ensure it has everything that is necessary to print.
- Crosscheck that the 123 hp com dj5200 printer is not in offline mode.
- Go to start and then move to Printers and faxes.
- Select the desired printer, right click and select Use printer online option.
- Set them as default Printer and check the configuration by printing a test page.
- Right-click your printer and choose the properties from there and then click on the Print Test Page button.
How to solve paper-jams and feed issues in deskjet 5200
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord present there.
- Find the rear access door and then open by turning dial counter-clockwise.
- Examine the pressure rollers on the rear access door and remove the paper jammed.
- Make sure paper tray is again empty.
- Reinstall the access door and now reconnect the power cord.
- By keeping the paper neatly with proper dimension according to the sides.
What if the deskjet 5200 printer is not found during installation?
- Initially, Download and run the HP Print and Scan doctor.
- If the issue is still there Uninstall and reinstall the HP driver and software.
- By opening Control panel and navigating to Program and features.
- Click Uninstall the program and open the list of the installed program.
- Now, turn the 123hp.com/dj5200 printer On and make it ready.
- Move to HP site, and locate the correct print driver according to your operating feature.
- Track the instruction to download and install the driver or App.
What if I do not know my wireless network name or password in deskjet 5200?
- Open a web browser.
- And enter Home in the address bar and press enter button on the keyboard.
- When asked, type the connection hub username there.
- After this, type the password of the connection hub and click OK.
- Now enter the wireless option,
- The wireless settings will be displaying, which includes the network name and the password.
- Now you can view and change the Wi-Fi settings by using a web browser.
How to Fix cartridge problems in HP Deskjet 5200
- Turn off the printer and remove the cover from the ink cartridge.
- Remove the ink cartridges present in the printer.
- Run your finger along the top of the cartridges to verify if anything is kept there.
- Now with the nozzle facing straightly the printer reinsert in the printer.
- Press until it gets steady in its place required.
- Now turn on again the 5200 printer, router, and computer by connecting the cord again.
- Give a try, printing to verify if it is working properly.
What if 'Scan to Computer Cannot Be Enabled' displays?
- Turn on the printer and on Apple menu open finder option.
- Select the Application option and then double click on HP folder and double click HP utility.
- Click All settings, and then select Scan to computer option and hit the box next to the Enable Scan to computer option.
- On the control panel, move to scan menu or icon and select your computer name.
- Begin a scan job, and if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue is still there, restart the 123.hp.com/dj5200 printer again. In few cases, it takes several attempts before scanning is re-enabled.