123.hp.com/oj3830 – HP officejet 3830 Printer Setup
- 123.hp.com/setup 3830
- HP Officejet 3830 Driver / HP OJ 3830 Driver
- HP Officejet 3830 Install / HP Oj 3830 Install
- Hp Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet 3830 Manual / HP Officejet 3830 Manual
- How to Perform Scan function on 123.hp.com/setup 3830
- How to perform Copy function on HP Oj 3830 Setup Printer
- HP Officejet 3830 print from phone
- HP Officejet 3830 Ink cartridge
- Hp Oj 3830 Troubleshooting
Figure1: HP Officejet 3830 setup – hp officejet 3830 software
HP Officejet 3830 Printer Setup
Step 1: Unpack the 123.hp.com/oj 3830 printer from the box
- Open the brand new HP Officejet 3830 box.
- Take out 123.hp.com/setup 3830 Printer from the package.
- Remove packing foams covering the new OJ3830 printer.
- Now, open the ink cartridge door of 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup printer.
- Finally, get rid of any other material from the printer.
Step 2: 123.hp.com/oj3830 Connection of the power cord
- Take the power cable that comes with your HP OJ3830 printer.
- Connect one end of the power cable to Officejet 3830 printer.
- Then, connect another end of the cord to the wall socket.
- Switch on the power outlet and then press the printer power button.
- Set the date, language, location, and time on 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup printer.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges of 123.hp.com/setup 3830 Printer
- Open the access door to install 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer cartridges.
- Take the printer cartridges. Then, remove the packing materials from it.
- Peel off the protective tape over the ink cartridges.
- Insert them into the respective slots using the markings.
- Finally, close the cartridge access door and wait for the printer to settle idle.
Step 4: Load Paper into the input tray of 123.hp.com/setup 3830
- Pull out the OJ 3830 printer input paper tray.
- Take a few compatible papers and load them into the tray.
- Align it properly in the input tray.
Note: Compatible papers are A2 envelope, C5, and C6 envelopes and A4 index cards. Additionally, the OJ3830 printer supports A4-sized and letter-sized sheets.
Step 5: Align the Ink Cartridges of HP Oj 3830 Setup Printer
- Lift open the scanner lid of HP OJ 3830 Setup printer.
- Now, place the page on the scanner glass with the printed or written side facing down.
- Then, align it properly on the scanner glass with the guide.
- Now, close the scanner lid and finish the alignment of cartridges.
Note: With proper ink cartridge alignment, you can get high-quality prints.
Step 6: Install the HP Oj 3830 Driver
- Find the latest set of HP Oj 3830 Setup Driver software.
- Download the updated 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup software on your device.
- Go to downloads and click the downloaded file.
- Now, the HP Oj 3830 software installation process begins.
- Follow the installation steps and complete 123.hp.com/setup 3830 installation.
HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download
HP Officejet 3830 Driver download for Windows
- Download the most recent version hp officejet 3830 drivers.
- Go to downloads and check whether it is successfully downloaded.
- Double-click the 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup driver file to start driver installation.
- Continue driver installation with the steps on the screen.
- Now, complete the driver installation and print a file to confirm proper installation.
HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download for Mac
- Find the updated version of 123 HP Oj 3830 Manual Drivers.
- Download the compatible Officejet driver for your windows OS.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 3830 driver file, to begin with, its installation process.
- Proceed further with 123.hp.com/oj3830 Setup driver installation steps given on the screen.
- Finally, finish the hp printer driver installation and take a test print.
Hp Officejet 3830 wireless setup
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup for Window
Connect Printer and computer using a wireless network. Here are the basic steps for wireless setup process:
- Ensure that your computer has a Wi-Fi network.
- Take a USB cable and connect the computer and printer.
- Turn on HP and go to its wireless settings.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/setup 3830 wizard and continue.
- Tap your Wi-Fi name from the list and enter its passcode.
- Disconnect the cable from the devices.
- Proceed with the setup process and complete the Wi-Fi setup.
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup for Mac
Now, you can connect the computer and HP printer with a Wi-Fi network. The simple steps for HP Wi-Fi setup process are:
- Check the Wi-Fi network of computers.
- Connect the devices with a USB cable.
- Switch on HP printer and access its wireless settings.
- Go to the wireless setup wizard. Then, find your Wi-Fi name from the network list on the screen.
- Proceed further by entering your Wi-Fi password.
- Disconnect USB cable and finish the Wi-Fi setup with the steps on the wizard.
HP Oj 3830 USB Setup
Hp Oj 3830 USB Setup for Windows
Connect your windows computer and printer with a USB cable. Here are the instructions for it:
- Turn on the computer and HP printer.
- Connect and your computer with a USB cord.
- Download hp office jet 3830 drivers suitable for your desktop OS.
- Now, start to install 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup drivers as per the wizard steps.
- Choose “USB connection” as the connection type and continue.
- Finally, follow the wizard steps and install the drivers.
HP Oj 3830 USB Setup for Mac
Establish a USB connection between the computer and Officejet printer. Here are the simple steps for it:
- Power up your desktop and 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer.
- Take a USB cord. Then, connect its one end to the printer and another end to the computer.
- Download a suitable hp printer 3830 drivers on your desktop.
- Start hp driver installation with the steps shown on the wizard.
- Select your connection method as a “USB connection” and continue.
- Now, install 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup drivers as per the wizard instructions.
HP Officejet 3830 Airprint
AirPrint is a high-quality printing solution for ios users. To print with AirPrint, power up your Mac desktop. Get the latest version AirPrint app from the store and install it on your MAC. Now, you get the SSID name and password. Next, open the app and search your network name. Now, a list of network names appears, here choose your network name. Enter the password to print using the Airprint app.
HP Officejet 3830 ePrint
Turn on the printer panel and enable the web services. After that, access the printer panel. Now, click HP ePrint to get the email address of HP OJ 3830 Setup printer. Next, power up the computer and email the file to Hp OJ 3830 Setup printer to print. In case you do not get the ePrint email address, set it up using the instructions.
HP Officejet 3830 Cloudprint
Turn on HP printer and then power up the computer. Then go to your browser and access its device page. Now, you see your printer name. Click register and carry on with the process as per the 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup. Next, access printer control panel and add your printer to Google cloud print. Now, you may get a confirmation page
HP Officejet 3830 Mopria Print
Now, print with Printer from mobile using Mopria Print Services. First, install the plugin- Mopria Print Services. Then move on to the home screen. Touch the Mopria plugin from the notification. Enable the services. Now, open the document and click “print”. Finally, choose your HP printer name and print.
Print documents using Printer software in Windows
- First, turn on the device and open the document you want to print.
- Set the font and size of the text as per your preference.
- Now, select the layout option.
- Next, click “print” from the file menu.
- Finally, click print.
Note: You can set the print color and quality according to your requirements.
Print documents using Printer software in Mac
- First, switch on your Mac device and open the document
- Choose Print from the file menu.
- Now, choose your printer name and continue.
- Now, click “print” to print the document.
Note: You can adjust the settings if required.
Print Photos using Printer Software from Windows
- First, establish a connection between printer and power outlet.
- Load compatible papers into it.
- Move on to your computer and switch on it.
- Open the photo you want to print with HP 3830 printer.
- Click print and complete the printing process.
Note: You can adjust the paper type, size, and quality.
Print Photos using Printer Software from Mac
- Connect the printer with the wall socket.
- Take compatible papers and place them into the paper tray.
- Switch on your Mac device and open the photo that you want to print.
- Choose the print option from the File.
- After that, choose your printer name. Then, continue the process as per 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup manual.
- Finally, print photos with HP Officejet 3830.
Scan files or photos from the windows device
Scan photos or document with HP using the scanner glass
- Find the latest set of HP OJ 3830 printer drivers.
- Download and install 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup drivers.
- Then, power up your computer and select your printer name from the list,
- Now, complete 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup software installs to access HP Printer Assistant.
- Here, choose “Scan a Document” under the scan tab.
- Set your preferences, load documents you want to scan and complete the process.
Scan photos or documents with using the document feeder
- Find and download compatible drivers for HP OJ 3830 printer.
- Install 123.hp.com/oj3830 setup drivers by following the on-screen steps.
- Power up the device and select a printer.
- Then, access the “scan tab” and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Finally, load files or photos you want to scan and complete the scanning process.
Scan files or photos from Mac device
Scan photos or documents with HP Smart
- Install the HP smart app on your Mac device.
- Continue with the wizard steps to add your printer.
- After that, click “scan” and continue.
- Now, adjust the scan settings as per your requirement.
- Proceed with the steps and finish the process.
Note: You can straighten, crop, and rotate the image you want to scan. Additionally, if needed, you can set the borders.
Scan photos or documents with HP Easy Scan
- Turn on your OJ3830 HP printer.
- Then, establish a secure connection between your Mac and printer.
- Download and install HP easy scan app as per the instructions.
- Select the name of your HP printer and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Finally, complete the process and scan a file with HP 3830.
Note: If you want, you can set the color, resolution or size as per your requirements.
Here are the basic steps to change network settings in setup printer:
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer and move on to printer touch panel.
- Tap the wireless icon and then choose “Setup”.
- Now, tap “restore network settings” to continue with the reset.
- Access the wireless setup wizard of your printer.
- Select your office Wi-Fi name, enter its passcode and finish the process.
- Now, you have successfully changed the network settings in your OJ3830.
Switch on your 123.hp.com/oj3830 HP printer and access its printer panel. Then, choose the setup option and tap “tools”. Choose the option “restore factory details”. Then tap “yes” and proceed. Now, printer automatically restarts a few times. After that, carry on with the process and set your preferences.
- On your Windows computer, search for services.msc to open the Services menu.
- Then, search for Print Spooler and choose to Stop on right-clicking it.
- Now, search for the root folder on your computer and delete all the files.
- Finally, reinstall the HP Oj 3830 Setup printer drivers and software to fix the issue.