HP Officejet 4400 Printer Setup
The foremost step needs to be following in the HP Officejet 4400 printer setup.
- Unpack the parcel box and remove all the tapes and labels from the 123.hp.com/oj4400 printer box.
- Place the printer and its accessories on the smooth surface.
- Remove all the unwanted stickers from the hp Officejet 4400 Printer and other accessories present in the parcel.
HP Officejet 4400 power cord connection is the utmost step to have an uninterrupted connection between the printer and other devices.
- Connect the rear end of the power cord with the 123hp.com/oj4400 printer
- Connect the other end with the electric socket.
- Power on the devices and establish network connection b/w printer and computer. Take a test print to ensure the OJ4400 setup.
- HP Officejet 4400 all in one printer
- HP Officejet 4400 mobile printer driver
- 123 hp setup Officejet 4400 printer driver software
- HP Officejet 4400 wireless printer
- HP Officejet 4400 fax setup
- HP Officejet 4400 how to scan
- How to set up my HP Officejet 4400 printer
- HP Officejet 4400 print from phone
- HP Officejet 4400 ink cartridge
- HP 4400 Officejet printer setup issues
- For more Officejet printers setup
Install the HP Officejet 4400 ink cartridges in the appropriate slots of the printer.
- Take away all the packing tapes and annoying cover from the surface of the cartridges.
- With the nozzle facing towards the HP 4400 printer in the cartridge slots, press until it sets to the right place.
- Close the cover once the process is finished.
The input plate should contain sheets that must be kept properly on the tray for printing.
- Adjust the pages according to the size given in the guidebook.
- Keep the paper in the portrait position while facing downward.
- Don’t place more than 250 sheets in the input tray.
- Place back the input plate in its usual place.
123.hp.com/setup Officejet 4400 Driver Download
HP officejet 4400 driver download for windows
Follow the below instructions to install the 123.hp.com/oj4400 driver for top quality printing.
- Power on the computer and check its internet connection.
- Search for the HP Officejet 4400 driver that is suitable for yours Windows OS Version.
- Download the driver file and initiate the installation process.
- Follow the steps shown on the wizard screen to complete the setup process.
- Choose the network setup (USB/Wireless) to finish the HP Officejet 4400 driver installation process.
- Take a sample print-out to ensure proper setup.
HP officejet 4400 driver download for mac
Follow the below instructions to install the 123.hp.com/oj4400 driver MAC Operating System.
- Turn on your MAC PC and check your internet connection.
- Search for the HP Officejet 4400 driver suitable to your MAC OS.
- Download the latest driver software and initiate the installation process.
- Continue with the steps shown on the wizard screen.
- Choose the network connectivity method to complete 123.hp.com/oj4400 driver installation.
- Take a sample print and confirm the driver setup process.
HP Officejet 4400 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 4400 Wireless Setup for Window
- Before connecting the printer to your wireless network, know your network name and password.
- Turn on the 123.com/oj4400 printer, router, and your computer.
- For network connection, Go to the control panel and click on the wireless option.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and search for your network name and click OK.
- If required, change the settings of the wireless network.
- After the establishment, take a sample printout to ensure the proper setup.
HP Officejet 4400 Wireless Setup for Mac
- For the wireless setup on Mac, the user must thoroughly understand the OS version to know which method is suitable.
- Download and install the advanced 123.hp.com/setup4400 driver software.
- For having good compatibility, click on the Apple menu to choose the desired option from it.
- Know the mandatory details about the router.
- Do the necessary changes in network settings & press the button on the router. Wait for few seconds to establish the connection.
- After a connection establishment, the computer is ready for taking top quality printing.
HP Officejet 4400 USB Setup
HP Printers - USB Printer Setup (Windows)
- For USB printer setup, turn on the printer and confirm the power supply is stable.
- On Settings, click on the Device and Printers option and detach all the other applications.
- Connect the USB port b/w the computer and printer.
- Connect the LAN cable to the computer and printer.
- Go to 123.hp.com and enter the printer model. Follow the guidelines to download the HP Officejet 4400 driver.
- Click on the downloaded file to run the setup and choose USB when asked for the connection type.
- Complete the driver installation by following the on-screen steps.
- Take a test printer to confirm the proper 123.hp.com/4400 driver setup process.
HP Printers - USB Printer Setup (Mac)
- Power on printer and connected with a USB cable.
- Connect the device and printer to LAN or wireless network.
- Open a web browser, search for HP Officejet 4400 driver suitable for your MAC OS.
- Select the compatible driver from the list and download it.
- Click on the downloaded file and run the setup file.
- Complete the driver setup by following the on-screen wizard steps.
- Take a sample print-out and ensure the 123.hp.com/setup oj4400 process.
HP Officejet 4400 Wireless Mobile Printing
HP Officejet 4400 Airprint
- HP Officejet 4400 AirPrint is the standard setup specifically for apple users for enhancing the printing productivities with an easy setup process. The Apple AirPrint tends to be a built-in one-step wireless printing solution, especially for Apple devices. This printing can happen through iPhone, iPod, iPad, or any other device consisting of Apple iOS.
HP Officejet 4400 ePrint
- HP Officejet 4400 ePrint is an advanced feature provided by the printer that enables the user to print a file from anywhere by sending a mail to the printer. To avail of this service, you have to access your printer’s email address and the network connection. Any type of printing can be possible from a PC, mobile device, or online storage.
HP Officejet 4400 Cloudprint
- 123.hp.com setup 4400 Cloud print is a feature that enables the user to print a file from the phone using Google cloud. This feature can be especially for Windows OS. Printing happens from any location to your Google Cloud account with the registered printer using a mobile device connected over the internet.
HP Officejet 4400 Mopria Print
- HP Officejet 4400 Mopria Print has the feature to print over a wireless network or with a direct wireless connection. Move to Printing with Mopria Print Service(Android) to gain this service. Print pictures, documents, and emails with the android device to your HP printer connected to the internet.
People also ask
What happens if I connect USB cable without installing the HP driver?
Switch off all the device and remove all the power cords which are already in connection. Wait for few minutes and connect them. Turn on your system and press the reset button until the wireless indicators remain stable.
How do I change an USB connection to wireless in HP utility?
Yes, it is possible if 123.hp.com/setup 4400 printer is initially set up with the USB cable connection to change to the wireless network. With the help of the full-featured HP driver or HP smart app, you can convert to a wireless network connection whenever you wish to.
Why can I not print black when the color cartridge is empty?
If one or more color ink cartridges are less in quantity, the usage of color ink can be minimal. Change the settings in the HP software to print with black ink only (grayscale). Even you can change the settings to print with black, Ink cartridges contain ink in them.
Where I can find my IP address?
Click on the printer and fax option available on the computer, then right-click on the printer’s name and choose the required properties. On the port tab, scroll down. In the Initial column, your IP address will be available.
How to connect via wifi direct?
To have a connection with wifi direct, click on the Wireless direct option in the 123.hp.com/oj4400 printer. Recognize your network name and the password. Connect with the mobile device to this wireless network. If the Wi-Fi network is off, turn on the connection option.