HP Officejet Pro k5300 Setup
HP Officejet Pro k5300 is the best printer for business setup. The astonishing features are really beneficial for taking quality printouts. Avail our elite service for your HP Officejet Pro k5300 printer here!! Our team can setup your printer including wireless setup, WPS Pin setup, driver download and installation. To learn more about printer setup, check 123.hp.com/ojprok5300.
- setting up hp officejet pro k5300
- how to download hp Officejet Pro k5300 driver for window and mac
- how to install and remove hp k5300 ink cartridges and rectify ink cartridge issues
- hp officejet pro k5300 scanner installation
- hp officejet pro k5300 install wireless
- change printing settings on HP office jet pro k5300 printer
- how to connect hp officejet prok5300 to my pc
- hp officejet pro k5300 troubleshooting
- To know more about hp officejet pro printer setup for window and mac
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Installation of ink cartridges
- Select the right slots on the printer to have proper ink cartridge installation. Take away all the tapes and unwanted cover from the cartridges.
- With the nozzle facing towards the printer, hold the ink cartridge.
- Press ink cartridges gently until it gets into the right place. Lastly, close the lid once the insertion is over.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 - stacking the papers
- To begin with, pull out the input tray to place sheets for printing.
- Now, place the papers according to the size given in the manual. Keep the papers in the portrait position while inserting in the HP printer.
- Arrange less than 250 papers in the paper tray. Lastly, place back the input tray in the normal position.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Unpacking the printer package
- For,123 hp printer setup unpack the printer box by removing all the tapes.
- Now, clear the stickers from the printer to complete the HP Officejet Pro k5300 printer setup. Hold the device carefully and place 123hp printer on a flat surface.
- Take away all the unwanted tapes from the printer accessories. And also, check the accessories thoroughly before using. To get more details, check the printer unpacking steps in 123.hp.com/ojprok5300.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Connection of the power cord
- The power cord connection is the most important step to offer a stable connection.
- For successful power connection steps, refer to 123.hp.com/ojprok5300.
- Initially, take out the include power cord from the package. Then, connect the rear end of the cable to the printer and another end to the electric socket.
- Once it is over, check the power cord connection to confirm stable power supply.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 driver download
HP Officejet Pro k5300 driver download for windows
- Firstly, the printer and computer should be connected to the hp Officejet pro k5300 setup.
- In 123.hp.com/setup k5300, look for the printer driver and now tap on the download.
- From the driver page, click on the Driver and software option to see the list of the drivers available.
- Suppose the driver is not available, manually enter the name of the driver you want.
- Click on the download option on the same page for effective downloading in your system.
- By following hp Officejet Pro k5300 printer instruction, install the driver for printing.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 driver download for mac
- Primarily, try to have a stable power supply for the printing process to happen.
- Under the driver page, with the help of the search option achieve the list of driver setup name.
- Tap on the Driver and software option provided on the driver setup page. From the available list of drivers, select the Printer hp Officejet Pro k5300 drivers.
- Suppose, the driver setup is unavailable, enter the keyword manually.
- Tap on the download option to download the appropriate driver setup on your Mac computer.
- Lastly, try installing the driver from the driver download using 123.hp.com. With the help of the USB cord, establish the connection.
- The list of Officejet pro k5300 drivers is available in 123.hp.com/setup k5300.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face issue with your hp printer. And, avail solution for all your printer issues in time!!
Our expert team is available to service your device throughout the day. Get quick tips and suggestions through call or chat!!
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Wireless Setup for Window
- To start the hp Officejet Pro k5300 wireless setup, take a look at the control panel of the printer.
- Then, navigate to the Setup option and choose the Network Setup option.
- Now, choose the Wireless Settings to get a connection with your wireless network.
- Select the preferred network from the list. And, enter the password when prompted.
- Based on the guidelines in 123.hp.com/ojprok5300, modify the wireless network settings.
- After the successful connection of the wireless network, continue to choose the file.
- At last, from the windows and try to take printouts from the printer device.
- If the network signal is poor, bring router close to the printer and the computer.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Wireless Setup for Mac
- For the Officejet Pro k5300 setup mac, check the OS version to know which method is going to be suitable.
- Afterward, get the required information about the router. The requirements are SSID and password.
- Now, look for the Setup option, and then choose the Network Setup option.
- Then, choose the Wireless settings to find the network in range.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will display the set of networks available.
- Connect to the network by entering the valid password.
- And then, wait for some time to establish the connection.
- At last, download and install the advanced hp ojpro k5300 Printer software from 123.hp.com/ojprok5300.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 USB Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro k5300 USB Printer Setup for Windows
- Primarily, switch on HP Officejet Pro k5300 printer and check it for a stable power supply.
- Enter the printer model and then confirm the correct OS. To select your correct OS version, click on Change option.
- Using the instructions in 123.hp.com/setup k5300, click on the Device and Printers.
- Close all the other existing program to proceed with the HP Officejet Pro k5300 USB setup.
- Then, navigate to the setup page, and enter the printer model. Follow the instruction in 123.hp.com setup for downloading the k5300 drivers.
- Next, open the downloaded file to start the setup. Use the USB option when asked for the connection type.
- If the download fails, move to Software and Driver Downloads option.
- Below the Driver option, click on the Download or Basic Driver to see other basic driver option.
- Then, select the USB option to continue and complete the setup.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 USB Printer Setup for Mac
- To begin with, turn on the printer and check the status of the device.
- Navigate to 123.hp.com/setup k5300, and enter the printer model and tap on the Begin option.
- On clicking the Begin option, you will get the drivers that your printer requires.
- The HP Easy starts to install with necessary drivers depending on the printer model and OS.
- If it fails, continue with the step to install Officejet Pro k5300 printer drivers for mac.
- Move to hp Officejet Pro k5300 Printer driver download, and select your printer model.
- Under Driver- Product installation software, click on HP Easy start download option.
- If pop up for connection type appears, select USB. Now, go to the HP installer page for HP Officejet Pro k5300 printer software installation.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Wireless Mobile Printing
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Airprint
- HP ojpro k5300 Airprint is a popular setup for the Apple devices to improve printing.
- At first, you need to complete 123 HP printer setup.
- It is a built-in one step wireless printing, especially for Apple mobile device. You can print from iPhone, iPod, iPad or any other device using airprint service.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 ePrint
- HP Officejet Pro k5300 ePrint is a technique for printing via email with top quality
- As far as your printer has eprint mail address and network connection, you can use eprint.
- Using guidelines in 123.hp.com/ojprok5300 , print the documents from PC, mobile device or online storage.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Cloudprint
- Cloud print is the printing technique for the user having Google device.
- Now, print from any location to your Google Cloud Print-registered printer.
- Connect the devices over the internet. Moreover, cloud print registration steps are available in 123.hp.com/ojprok5300.
HP Officejet Pro k5300 Mopria Print
- This HP Officejet Pro k5300 Mopria Print allows you to print over a wireless network or WPS Pin setup.
- Navigate to Printing with Mopria Print Service (Android). Printing photos, documents, emails can be done using the HP printer over the internet.
You can resolve your printer issues and get clarification about your hp printers setup. Fix printer through a Call or a Chat.
You can resolve your printer issues and get clarification about your hp printers setup. Fix printer through a Call or a Chat.
123HP Officejet Pro k5300 Setup - Troubleshooting
- Genuine HP Officejet Pro k5300 ink does not leak out of the cartridge, but sometimes such a problem occurs.
- One of the reasons may be unnecessary cartridge cleaning on a regular basis. When you do so, it will shorten the lifetime of the cartridges.
- The added reason is turning the printer off with an external switch. While powering off the printer, use only the printer’s power button.
- Lastly, complete the HP Officejet pro k5300 install without skipping the steps.
- Be sure that the issue is not printing related. Then, move forward to clean the scanner bed.
- Now, reset the printer by disconnecting all the cords. At this instant, clean the automatic document feeder too. And, now adjust the scan settings accordingly.The guidelines for scan setting is available in 123.hp.com/ojprok5300.
- If the issue remains the same, you can call our technical help team 1-844-896-6313.
- Correct this issue by making changes in the paper settings. Or else, clear it by resetting the printer accordingly.
- Now, clear and add the printer. Then, check the paper settings and modify if required. With the printer on, try to remove the stuck paper.
- Even pending updates may cause paper jam error. Navigate to HP printer software download to update the printer firmware.
- In 123.hp.com/ojprok5300, look for pending updates and install the firmware updates.
- If slow printing happens, then reset the printer by turning on and off. Disconnect and connect the power cords and cable to regulate the speed. Use a different USB cable and check the printer preference.
- Then, edit the preferences if needed. Check the network connection status and now update the printer firmware.
- While printing, the printer should use genuine ink cartridges. Or else, remove and install the ink cartridges once again.Lastly, try to reinstall the HP officejet pro k5300 drivers from 123.hp.com/setup k5300.
- Before starting, connect the printer and Windows device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If the network is not available, then restart the printer by tapping on the Wireless Settings option.
- Now, check the printing settings and the status of the device.
- Once again, try to connect with the network using the Setup option.
- Refer to the basic troubleshooting for your printer in 123.hp.com/ojprok5300.
- In the printer, tap on Wi-Fi direct option to proceed further. If both the devices are in the same wireless network, move to the next step.
- Now, reset the printing system on your Mac device.
- Again reconnect to your local Wi-Fi network after changing the settings.
- After reconnecting, reinstall the HP Officejet Pro k5300 drivers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
Initially, verify if the 123 HP printer is in the device list. If not, add the printer to the Device list. Next, you can try disabling the security software temporarily. Then, reboot the devices and check the default printer settings. And also, complete the pending Windows Update. Lastly, clear all spooler files and reset the spooler service.
How do I download HP drivers?
Firstly, turn on your hp officejet pro k5300 printer and computer. Then, go to the driver download page from your computer. On reaching the driver page, enter your 123 hp officejet pro k5300. Next, select the most suitable driver and click on Download. Once downloaded, install it using HP installer and follow on-screen prompts.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
To begin with, connect the printer’s USB cable to the computer. Then, switch on the printer and wait for a minute. Now, click on Start option and select the printers & scanners option. Next, choose Add a printer or scanner option. Later, click on your printer’s name. At last, follow the on-screen installation steps.
How do I install HP drivers on Windows 10?
On your computer, open the browser and go to the driver download page. Next, select your model in the search box. Then, click on Submit option. Once you get the printer drivers, choose the one that suits your printer. Now, press the Download option to download the drivers. Lastly, proceed to download the HP Officejet pro k5300 drivers.
How do I install HP drivers on Mac?
Simultaneously, power up the printer and computer. Then, from the driver download using 123.hp.com, download the necessary drivers using model number. Next, go to System Preferences, and then choose Print and Fax. And now, click on + option to add the printer. Lastly, move to the driver list and add your 123.hp.com/ojprok5300.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro k5300 Printer Instantly?
To begin with, you need to unpack the device. For unpacking the device, peel off the packaging material from the parcel. Then, place your new device on the sturdy base. Now, connect to a proper power source. Complete the paper insertion and ink cartridge installation.