How to download and install HP Deskjet 3755 driver?
Download and install the HP Deskjet 3755 driver with the instructions listed below:
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer and the PC (Windows/MAC).
- Check and update the OS of the PC to the latest version before continuing.
- Now, allow the third-party applications from the firewall settings.
- Go to the secured web browser and search for a genuine HP website 123.hp.com online.
- Type your printer model and hit on the search button.
- The display screen will now list the available drivers.
- Pick a compatible HP Deskjet 3755 driver and continue downloading it.
- Next, double-tap on the downloaded 123HP printer driver file.
- A driver installation wizard will now pop up on-screen.
- Follow the installation guidelines and pick a Network connectivity mode (Wired/Wireless setup).
- Wait for the driver to install on your PC and begin printing files at ease.
If “Printer driver is unavailable” occurs in HP Deskjet 3755 Printer, Click on our troubleshooting Page.