123.hp.com/Setup-A Perfect Place for HP Printer Installation
We do Setup and installation for HP Envy, HP Officejet, HP Officejet Pro, and HP Deskjet Printers. Download and Install the recommended Driver using 123.hp.com. If you need assistance on HP printer setup, Call Us.
How to 123.hp.com/Setup and Install HP Printer?
Select your 123.hp.com Printer to know more
Envy Printer is capable of delivering high-quality prints. It is a combination of scan, copy, and printing for home and office purposes. We are glad to assist you with 123.hp.com/setup Envy Printer Setup and Installation.
Officejet Pro Printers furnished with advanced technology for large business requirements. Complete print, copy, scan and fax with a single device. Fix your HP printer issues with our technical methods.
Officejet Printer is highly suitable for Office print requirements. It includes exciting features and renders professional print quality. Activate the HP Printer Wireless Setup with our expert guidance.
Deskjet Printers enriched with excellent features and specifications which are designed specifically for home and small business printing needs. You can also reach our professional team for Deskjet 123.hp.com/setup and Installation.
First Time HP Printer Setup
Accomplish the First Time Printer Setup with our simple guidelines. The 123.hp.com/setup is very easy in such a way that it can be handled by an individual. This includes hardware and software configurations. Go ahead with the below instructions for successful printer setup:
- In the first place, place the printer box on a smooth surface.
- Secondly, discard all the packaging materials from the Printer surface.
- Now, connect the Printer with the power supply.
- After some time, turn on the Printer and set the printer preferences, includes language setting, region, etc.
- Then, proceed with the Ink cartridge installation.
- Eventually, load the preferred paper type into the paper tray.
- Slide the papers gently to avoid paper jams.
- At this point, print the alignment page.
- Next, go ahead with the 123.hp.com driver download and installation.
- Note: Always use Genuine Ink cartridges for your Printer.
- Information: HP instant Ink service is also available for most of the Printer models. This service is for replacing the ink cartridges. Eventually, you will get a reminder when the cartridge is low or empty.
HP Printer Driver Download
The 123.hp.com Driver Software acts as an interface between your printer and operating device. You can experience the bliss of your printer by installing the right driver. Eventually, select the appropriate Full feature or Basic driver for your Printer model. Then download and install the Printer Software from 123.hp.com.
Full feature or full solution driver
- This driver provides a guide for easy installation. This may include instructions for connecting the printer to the local network.
- You can also avail of the printer management software for changing the print settings.
- This driver supports print and scan functions for all printer models.
- Note: Choose the driver which is compatible with the version of your operating device.
- Information: The version of the Operating device will be automatically detected during installation.
123 HP COM Support
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. And, avail solution for all your printer issues in time!!
Our expert team is available to service your device throughout the day. Get quick tips and suggestions through call or chat!!
System Requirement for HP Software Install
System Requirement for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit processor)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit processor)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit processor)
System Requirement for Mac
- Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS v10.12 Sierra (previously OS X)
- Mac OS v10.13 High Sierra
System Requirement for Linux
- Linux kernel 2.4.19 and above
Information: Most of the HP printer models support Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
Driver Download for Windows
- Initially, connect the Printer and Windows device to the active network.
- Now, move onto the manufacturer’s official webpage on your computer.
- Eventually, navigate to 123.hp.com to get a direct link to the driver download page.
- Next, choose the suitable Printer Driver and tap on the download option.
- Once the HP Driver Download for Windows is complete, start installing it.
Driver Download for Mac
- Firstly, establish a network connection for Mac device and Printer.
- Next, visit the manufacturer site and type the Model number.
- Now, the screen displays the available Printer Drivers for MAC.
- At this point, select the compatible driver and click on the download using 123.hp.com.
- Wait until the driver gets downloaded, and initiate the installation wizard.
Get Softwares and Drivers
Driver download plays a vital role in the hp printer setup. Download the appropriate driver to appreciate the uniqueness of the HP Printer. Get more information from the 123.hp.com printer.
HP Wireless Setup
Make the print job simple by using features of 123 HP Wireless Setup. Once you complete the wireless setup, you can print instantly from anywhere. Follow our simple steps for efficient printouts.
123 HP Wireless Printer Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The wireless setup wizard is a simple and easy method to connect with the devices. This method is highly effective for printers with a touch panel display. Before moving on the process, know your network details.
- Initially, touch the settings icon on your printer control panel.
- Then, move onto the Network menu and select the wireless setting option.
- Next, choose the Wireless 123.hp.com/setup Wizard option from the available options.
- Now, you will notice the set of wireless networks on the screen.
- Eventually, choose your network name from the list.
- Sequentially, enter the password and configure the Wireless setup.
- If your network name is not available, then you need to add the network manually.
- Then proceed with the Wireless Setup Wizard instructions.
- Note: The wireless network must be stable for uninterrupted service. Connect both the printer and computer with the same network.
Auto Wireless Connect
It is a wireless technology that connects the printer automatically with the wireless network. It does not require any network credentials to establish the connection. Once the 123.hp.com/setup is done, you can avail of this service.
- Install the printer driver and software.
- During the installation process, choose the Connection type. And then proceed with the screen instruction.
- Information: The computer must use Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.5 (and later versions).
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
The WPS method offers two modes of connections; Pushbutton and Pin modes. In these two, the Pushbutton method is simple and easy. Go with the below steps for configuring the Wi-Fi Protected Setup:
- Firstly, press the Pushbutton on your HP printer.
- Then within a few minutes, activate the Pushbutton on your router. Finally, the network connection is established for your printer.
- Note: Both the Printer and Router must be capable of supporting the Pushbutton mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the IP address on my hp printer?
Initially, search for the control panel and select the printer option. Now, right-click on the printer and choose properties. It will display the IP address. The IP address is a combination of numbers and text. For more info, refer to 123.hp.com.
How to connect Wi-Fi without a password using WPS?
First, turn on your Wi-Fi. Now select an advanced option from the settings menu. Here the screen will display the WPS push button. Click on the WPS push button. Next, move to your router and press the WPS push button to establish a wireless printer connection without a password.
How do I fix printing and scanning problems using Windows 7?
Click start and then navigate to Device and Printers. Now Right-click on Printer or scanner. Choose the Printer Properties from the drop-down list. And select the ports tab from the list of options. Then click on the Configure port option. For any clarifications, visit 123.hp.com/setup Printer.
How do I print wirelessly without a wireless router?
In the first place, turn on HP wireless direct from the control panel. Then connect your mobile device to Wireless direct. Eventually, enter the password. Or else select the Wireless option from the connectivity option from the printer software.
How do I fix my printer not responding error?
Turn on your printer and click the Apple menu on a Mac device. Then navigate to System preference. Now choose Print& Fax or printer & scanner option. Right-click on the printer window and click the Reset printing system. The complete setup instruction is available on 123.hp.com/setup.
How do I fix printing and scanning problems using Mac OS X?
From the Apple menu, select the system preference. Next move to Printers & Scanner option. Now from the printer list, choose your printer. Then click on the Scan tab. Open the scanner, change your preferred settings, and click Scan. The scanner setting preference is available on the 123.hp.com printer.