How to connect HP Officejet 4650 printer to Wi-Fi:
- Firstly, check the network connection, in order to stay away from the technical connectivity issues.
- Download the HP Smart App using the App store.
- Ensure your HP Officejet 4650 Printer is connected to the system.
- Using an active network, connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer to Wi-Fi.
- On network settings, select the wireless option.
- Click on the wireless setup wizard to connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Once your HP Officejet 4650 printer setup is ready to use, using the HP Smart app on your desired device.
- Select the new printer from HP Smart Application. Connect your HP Officejet 4650 printer using a W-Fi password to access the wireless network.
- Finally, HP Officejet 4650 Printer is connected to Wi-Fi for efficient printing purposes.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Wi-Fi settings using Wireless setup wizard and HP Smart App were defined in detail in accordance with the user’s needs and clarity. Yet any issues? Just make a step to reach us.