How to Set Default Printer in Windows 10?
Setting up the default printer in the Windows 10 device is a simple process. You need a stable Windows 10 operating system and a printer. In his blog, we will explain the procedure to set the default printer in Windows 10 OS. With this procedure, you will be able to do this process without any hassle.
Here is the step-by-step procedure to set the default printer in the Windows 10 OS:
- Move on to your Windows computer and power it up.
- After that, ensure that the computer is faultless.
- Then, move on to the printer and activate it.
- Ensure that your printer does not have any issues.
- Access the Windows computer and select the Start button.
- Then, choose the Settings option given on the screen.
- Choose- Devices and click- Printers & Scanners.
- Now, a list of printer names will be on the screen.
- Choose your preferred printer name and click- Manage.
- Unselect the option- Let Windows manage my default printer.
- Then, select the option- Set as Default.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Finally, check whether the default printer is set on the Windows 10 device.
When it comes to Windows 10 OS, you can set the last used printer as the default printing option.
Are you thinking about how? If yes, then here is the procedure for it:
- Access the Windows operating system.
- Click on the displayed button- Start.
- Then, click on the option- Settings.
- Choose – Devices and click- Printers & Scanners.
- Tick the checkbox- Let Windows manage my default printer.
- Now, the last used printer will become the default printer.
I hope now you are clear on how to set the default printer in the Windows 10 computer. However, contact our tech team if you have any doubt or need more information about this. Our tech team are highly skilled and proficient in providing support in all printer-related queries.