How do you scan on an HP Envy Pro 6455?
The HP Envy Pro 6455 is a multi-functional printer that comes with an added scan feature. The scanner can be accessed directly from the printer. A driver will have to be downloaded to be able to use the scanner on the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer. The HP Envy Pro 6455 printer will also have to be connected to a wireless connection and connected to the printer at the same time.
Download the HP Envy Pro 6455 scan driver.
- Power up the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and the Windows/Mac device.
- Open the HP Support official website and enter the details of the printer.
- The details that should be entered are the name of the printer.
- The operating system must be entered accurately to get the right driver.
- Based on the details that are entered, download the HP Envy Pro 6455 scan utility driver.
- Download the scan driver for the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and complete the installation.
- During the installation of the HP Envy Pro 6455 scan driver, the details should be entered.
- During the installation, it is important to add an email address to the scanner to send files directly.
Once the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer scanner download is complete, proceed further to take a scan using the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer.
Procedure to scan on an HP Envy Pro 6455?
- Turn on the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and allow it to remain idle.
- Power up the Windows or Mac device that the printer is connected to.
- Take the desired document and place it on the scanner.
- Note that the document should be placed accurately on the scanner.
- For best results, check if the document is placed as per the alignment markings.
Proceed further to complete the scan process on the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer.
- Once the document is aligned properly on the printer, proceed further.
- Click the Scan button on the printer and proceed further.
- Complete the settings that should be made on the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer.
- Choose the file type: JPEG or PDF are the two available options.
- Select the scanned files’ location on the printer and proceed further.
- The file can be saved to a designated folder on the device.
- It can also be sent directly to an email ID that has been added.
With this, the file will be found on the device. If you face issues with scanning documents using the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer, please contact us for further assistance.