HP Deskjet 2636 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 2636 printer is easy to connect to a wireless network. The 123.hp.com/dj2636 printer has an in-built wireless setup feature making the process simple. Use the following two methods given below for HP Deskjet 2636 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Follow the steps to connect your HP Deskjet 2636 printer to Wi-Fi using the wireless setup wizard:
- Turn on the PC and upgrade the OS of your PC if it is outdated.
- Check if you have placed the printer, PC, and router close on a flat surface.
- Now, go to the control panel of your printer and tap on the settings menu.
- Choose network settings and go to the wireless setup icon.
- Click on wireless setup wizard option and get along with the steps.
- Enter the router name or SSID and the network password and click on the continue button.
- Wait for the 123.hp.com/dj2636 printer to fix to a wireless network.
- Now, connect the PC also to the same wireless network.
- Assign a print job now and make the printer setting changes. Hit on the Print icon and wait for your printer to print the files.
HP Smart App
Following are the steps to download and install the HP Smart App for HP Deskjet 2636 at ease:
- Power up the PC and check the OS version installed is latest or not.
- If not, find the latest OS and install the same on your PC.
- Go to a web browser and look for an official HP website.
- Type your printer model and get HP Smart App required.
- HP Smart App Download and go with the installation steps.
- Install the HP Smart App and open the App.
- Allow all the App permissions and hit the plus sign on the home page.
- Add your printer model and sign up with an existing HP account.
- Register your HP Deskjet 2636 printer and choose the remote printing service.
- Else, tap on the scan to Cloud menu and continue printing files online.