How to connect HP Envy Inspire 7921e to Wi-Fi
Connecting the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer to Wi-Fi is not a difficult process. Several methods are there for setting up the connection between printer and Wi-Fi. For this, you need a stable Wi-Fi network, printer, and computer.
How to connect HP Envy Inspire 7921e Wireless setup wizard
The steps for setting up a Wi-Fi network using wireless setup wizard are:
- Power up the computer and HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer.
- Ensure to have a safe internet connection on the computer.
- Access the printer panel and choose the Setup option.
- Go for network settings and choose- wireless setup wizard.
- A range of wireless networks will be on the Envy printer screen.
- Now, select your device Wi-Fi name to continue.
- When the wizard prompts, enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Then, continue with the on-screen procedure and finish the process.
- Finally, print a sample file to confirm the proper HP Envy Inspire 7921e wireless setup.
How to connect HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer using HP Smart App
The instructions for HP Envy Inspire 7921e Wifi setup via HP Smart App are:
- Activate the Windows or Mac computer.
- Ensure that the computer has a secure wireless network.
- Get the HP Smart App software and download it on the computer.
- Open the folder where the setup file of the HP Smart App is there.
- Run the HP Smart App file on the computer.
- Then, continue with the procedure shown on the device screen.
- Finish installing the HP Smart App software and open it.
- Adjust the settings as per the requirements.
- Choose the Plus icon and select your HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and finish the process.
- Lastly, print a page as a sample.
using WPS option
Here we are explaining two methods for HP 7921e wireless setup via the WPS option:
Using WPS Push-button
The general steps for wireless setup on HP 7921e printer using WPS push button are:
- Move on to the Envy Inspire 7921e printer and ensure to have a WPS button.
- Then, access the wireless router and make sure to have a stable WPS button.
- Activate the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer and wireless router.
- Place the router and Envy printer close to each other.
- Press the printer WPS button and hold on for some time.
- Then, press the router WPS button and do not leave it for some time.
- Now, within some time, the connection process will get over.
Using WPS PIN
Here are the simple steps for wireless setup using WPS PIN:
- Activate the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer and computer.
- Ensure that the computer has a safe wireless connection.
- Keep the Envy Inspire 7921e printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Access the printer control panel and access the wireless settings option.
- Then, press the wireless button and choose- Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Finish the process using the wizard instructions and choose the PIN option.
- You will see the WPS PIN on the printer panel.
- Access the device wireless settings, enter the WPS PIN, and complete the process.
How to connect HP Envy Inspire 7921e Wireless setup for the Windows device
The steps for HP Envy Inspire 7921e wireless setup on Windows device are:
- Activate the computer and HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer.
- Make sure that you have properly installed HP 7921e driver on the computer.
- Access the HP printer panel and choose the Setup menu.
- Now, access the network settings option and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi name and finish the Wi-Fi setup process as per the wizard steps.
- Move on to the computer and choose the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the Add Printer option and a list of available printers will be on the screen.
- Choose your printer name and finish the process using the on-screen procedure.
How to connect HP Envy Inspire 7921e Wireless setup for the Mac device
The instructions for HP Envy Inspire 7921e wireless setup on Mac computer are:
- Power up the Mac operating system and HP 7921e printer.
- Ensure to have an active wireless connection on the computer.
- Download the HP 7921e driver on the Mac device and open it.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and complete the driver installation.
- Choose the Setup menu on the printer and go for wireless settings.
- Access the wireless setup wizard and choose your preferred Wi-Fi name.
- Proceed and finish the process and click the System Preference option on the device.
- Select- Printers and Scanners and add your HP 7921e printer as per the wizard steps.
How to connect HP Envy Inspire 7921e using USB setup
The general procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7921e USB setup is:
- Activate the preferred computer and Envy Inspire printer.
- Remove the USB cables from the computer and printer.
- Check and confirm that the computer has a suitable HP Envy Inspire 7921e driver.
- If the device does not have a printer driver, then search and download HP 7921e driver.
- Extract the driver setup file and continue with the procedure on the screen.
- When the wizard asks, choose USB setup mode from the available options.
- Continue with the instructions given on the screen.
- When the screen prompts, connect the USB cables to the printer and computer.
- Finish the HP Envy Inspire 7921e USB setup process.
How to connect HP Envy Inspire 7921e using Wi-Fi Direct
The method for HP Envy Inspire 7921e wireless setup using Wi-Fi direct is:
- Ensure the printer paper tray has compatible papers.
- Move on to the computer and access the Printers and Scanners section.
- Choose- Add a Printer or Scanner and select- Show Wi-Fi Direct printers.
- Select your desired HP printer name along with DIRECT.
- Choose the Add device option and wait until the WPS PIN wizard appears on the device.
- Now, search for the PIN on the control panel and enter the WPS PIN.
- Choose the option- Next to finish the process.
- Now, if you see Driver is Unavailable status, download the suitable printer driver.
- Install the driver on the device using the on-screen procedure and take a test print.