How to Connect HP Envy Photo 7100 to Mac & Windows?
Making a connection between the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer to the computer is simple. You can connect the Envy photo printer to the Mac, as well as Windows device. For this, you have to follow a set of standard procedures.
Now, do you want to know how to connect the HP 7100 printer to the device? If yes, then here follows the standard method for this process.
Method to Connect the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer to the Mac Device
The simple procedure for connecting the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer to the Mac device is:
- Power up the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer and Mac computer.
- Ensure that the Mac computer has a safe internet connection.
- After that, choose the Setup menu and access the network settings menu.
- Select the wireless settings and access the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your network name from the list of wireless networks given on the screen.
- When the wizard asks, enter the network passcode and finish the process.
- After that, move on to the Mac computer and click on the Apple icon.
- Choose- System Preferences and select- Printers & Scanners.
- If the preferred printer name is not on the device, click on the Plus icon.
- Use the instructions given on the screen and choose your Envy printer.
- Click on the Add button to finish the printer setup process.
Method to Connect the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer to the Windows Device
The standard instructions for setting up the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer on the Windows device are:
- Switch ON the Windows computer and HP Envy Photo 7100 printer.
- Check and ensure that the Windows computer has an active Wi-Fi network.
- Access the Change Device Installation Settings and click- Yes.
- Keep the envy printer near the Windows device and wireless router.
- Access the Setup menu on the printer and select the Network settings option.
- Go for the wireless setup wizard and an array of wireless networks will be on the printer.
- Choose your preferred network name from the displayed list.
- Continue and enter the security key of the network when the wizard asks.
- Finish the wireless setup process as per the wizard steps and go to the computer.
- Access the section- Add a printer or scanner to proceed.
- Click- Add a printer or scanner and wait for the Windows device to search the printers.
- Choose your Envy printer and click on the Add device to finish the process as per the wizard steps.
- If your printer is not in the Windows device, choose- The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Click- Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname and choose- Next.
- Choose- AutoDetect from the displayed Device type drop-down.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
Connecting the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer to the Mac and Windows devices is simple by using the procedure given above. However, if you require any clarification on the procedure, contact our team.