Ready to help you!
Skip to content
Steps to connect the MacBook to HP Printer wirelessly
- To begin with, you need to ensure whether the printer is ready with its First-time HP printer setup.
- Then, ensure it has completed its wireless requirements like router needs and settings prior.
- If not done, try to use the HP Manual and start the needed wireless settings and configurations.
- Place the wireless router nearby the printer setup and make sure there is no material blockage between the two devices.
- Now, start the other printer essential needs mentioned below steps.
- Gently open the Main input tray and place the needed paper sheets into the respective tray
- Use the adjuster and adjust the corners of the tray to avoid paper-jam issues on your printer setup.
- Eventually, try to install the new or replace the cartridge in their slots.
- Make sure you have connected the printer and Mac book to the same network to establish the network printing using a wireless setup.
- If needed, you can also configure using the USB cord to interface a connection between the printer setup devices.
- Open the active Mac book, hit the Apple menu, and tap on the system preferences
- Carry out using the System preferences option page and then tap on the Printers and Scanners option.
- Next, you need to proceed with the add button to add the desired HP Printer to the Mac book connection.
- During the process of adding the desired HP Printer to the Mac book, the macOS will automatically connect through the AirPrint or try to download the desired printer driver.
- If mac OS request you to download the latest HP printer driver by redirecting to the HP Official page.
- To proceed, ensure with the proper Apple security ID and password if requested while the printer driver installation.
- Then, confirm whether the printer is enabled with the active AirPrint feature.
- In the end, you can see the desired HP printer is connected successfully to your MacBook.