HP Officejet 5252 Printer Wi-Fi Setup Manual
HP Officejet 5252 printer is a perfect solution for quality printing. You can connect the printer to your device wirelessly. For this, you need to install the Officejet 5252 driver for the proper functioning of the printer.
Now, here in this blog, you will get to know about the different ways for Officejet 5252 wireless setup. You can select the method based on your convenience.
Have a look.
Set up Wireless Network in Officejet 5252 via Wireless Setup Wizard
As of now, to add your computer Wi-Fi to the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer is easy. For this, you require a device, secure wireless network, and router. The steps for setting up Wi-Fi in your OJ 5252 printer are:
- Place your Officejet 5252 printer near the wall outlet.
- Power up the outlet to light up the printer.
- Then, power up the wireless router, as well as the computer.
- Now, go to the printer settings via the control panel.
- Touch Officejet 5252 wireless setup.
- Access the option- wireless setup wizard.
- After that, continue with the Wi-Fi setup as per the wizard steps.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks will display on the printer touch panel.
- Choose the desired wireless network.
- If your preferred Wi-Fi network is not there in the printer list, Enter New Network Name.
- Now, enter the name, as well as the password of your Wi-Fi network.
- Continue with the process and finish Officejet 5252 wireless setup.
How to Connect OJ 5252 with Wi-Fi using HP Smart App?
You can connect your OJ 5252 with your mobile network. However, for this, you need a smartphone, internet connection, and HP Smart App. The simple set of instructions for Officejet 5252 wireless setup with HP Smart App are:
- To begin with, take your smartphone.
- Now, check the internet of the mobile phone.
- Get the HP Smart App on your smartphone.
- Set the app on your desired smartphone.
- Now wait till the installation is over, get into the Smart App.
- Enable the location and Bluetooth on the app.
- Move on to the home screen and select the option – Add Printer.
- Select the Officejet 5252 printer from the shown list.
- Complete HP Officejet 5252 wireless setup.
- Finally, print a sample file to ensure 123.hp.com/oj5252 setup is perfect.
How to Setup Wi-Fi network in OJ 5252 using WPS PIN?
Apart from the above two ways, there is one more method for Officejet 5252 wireless setup. The third method is with the help of the WPS PIN.
Now, the simple steps for 123.hp.com/oj5252 wireless setup with WPS PIN are:
- To start with, power up your OJ 5252 printer.
- Go to OJ 5252 settings from the LED panel of the printer.
- Choose “Connection” and access the Wi-Fi protected setup.
- The Wi-Fi protected setup process will begin.
- An eight-digit number will appear on the screen. (It will appear for 90 seconds)
- Now, note down the PIN.
- After that, move on to your device.
- When the setup wizard asks, enter the 8-digit number.
- Proceed with the Wi-Fi setup steps on the wizard.
- Now, your OJ 5252 printer and device will connect.
Now, many of you may doubt in enabling the Wi-Fi Protected Setup mode. Right? If yes, then here we are clarifying your doubt now.
How to Enable the WPS Mode?
You can enable the Wi-Fi Protected Setup mode by two methods. The methods are:
- WPS Push Button
- WPS PIN mode
How to activate WPS mode on the wireless router?
You can easily activate the WPS mode on your wireless router. You will see a small button of black color close to the power button of the router. Then, move on to the WPS button and push it. Now, WPS mode of 123.hp.com/oj5252 will become active on the router.
If you need any additional technical assistance, reach us.
Setting up a Wi-Fi network in your Officejet 5252 printer is not a challenging process. However, some of you may find this process quite challenging. It is the reason why we presented this blog. The three methods given in this blog can help you set up a wireless network in OJ 5252 easily. If you have any doubt on any of the methods given here, you can call our tech support team.