How to download or update drivers for HP printer
Follow the provided instructions to complete the driver download & update procedure.
- First, check the printer to system connection. Try to avoid the loose or damaged connection to avoid printer troubleshooting.
- Turn on the respective printer and system using the power button and wait for its active status.
- Use the Official HP website 123.hp.com and enter the printer keys to download the desired driver file using the driver download page support.
- Then, use the Support & Drivers and wait for the next page to pick the product menu.
- Use the Printing & Multifunction option from it and proceed with the upcoming screen settings.
- From the drop-down menu, select the desired HP printer name by clicking on it.
- Hit the Download button by ensuring your download preferences. Then, click the download button.
- Wait for the software to get downloaded to the compatible system connected. Wait until the system notification regarding the successful driver downloaded process.
- In case, the printer is already installed and you need to update the drivers for the new version. Then, follow the upcoming steps.
- On the active windows, use the Device Manager option to open and select the desired HP Printer using the list of devices scanned.
- Once you have found the HP Printer, just right-click it for the Update driver or Update Driver Software
- Now, select the Search automatically option to auto-search the available updates of the HP printer driver Software.
- Finally, try to update the printer software periodically for the problem-free printer functions & handlings.
- Do the test print and ensure the driver updates.