The solution is to Download the HP Envy 5660 Driver and Install the Driver
In the article, we will give you the instructions that are needed to complete the download of the HP Envy 5660 printer driver, and further details on the process of installation will also be added. If you think you need assistance in setting up the HP Envy 5660 printer, then get in touch with us and we will be able to provide you with the direct assistance that is needed.
How to download the HP Envy 5660 printer driver
- Power up the HP Envy 5660 printer and turn on the Windows device to the printer that will be connected.
- Move over to the Windows device and choose a preferred web browser to access the HP Support website.
- Enter the details of the printer when prompted. The name of the HP Envy 5660 printer should be entered.
- Choose the operating system to access the driver. Choose Windows (OS) from the drop-down menu.
- Based on the name of the printer and the OS, the drivers will appear to be downloaded.
- Choose the HP Envy 5660 all-in-one printer driver from the list and initiate the download process.
- The downloaded file will be made available in the download folder. Following this, the HP Envy 5660 printer driver should be installed.
Complete the installation of the HP Envy 5660 printer driver
- Once the HP Envy 5660 printer driver has been downloaded, the driver has to be installed on the device.
- Run the downloaded file and initiate the process of installation. Complete the process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Give access and permission wherever needed to complete the installation of the printer driver.
- The final step is to connect the HP Envy 5660 printer to the wireless connection.
- Click Finish at the end of the installation process to begin using the HP Envy 5660 printer.
Download the HP Smart app for the HP Envy 5660 printer
- As an alternative to downloading an HP Envy 5660 printer driver, the HP Smart App can be used to connect the printer.
- Power up the device and open the app store to gain access to download the HP Smart app.
- In the app store, key in the details of the app – HP Smart and initiate the process of downloading it.
- Complete the installation of the app and run it. Open the app and sign in or register for an account.
- Once the registration is complete, click on the + icon to add the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- On choosing the + icon, a list of all the available printers will appear on the list.
- Choose the HP Envy 5660 printer from the list and proceed to confirm the connection between the printer and the HP Smart app.
- With the HP Smart app, the HP Envy 5660 printer can now be accessed through the app.
- Proceed further to print, scan, and copy files using the HP Smart app directly.
Get in touch with us to complete the process of downloading the HP Envy 5660 printer driver.