HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline issue
For the immediate solution, you have to use the below steps without skipping any of the steps or headings stated. Ensure the network prior to start the troubleshooting process.
- Fix 1. Inspect Printer & Network Connection
- Fix 2. Prefer Printer Offline Setting
- Fix 3. Set Default Printer
- Fix 4. Fix the Services
- Fix 5. Create a Manual IP Connection
Fix 1. Check Printer and Network Connection
- When the HP printer is offline, you must prior ensure the printer and network connection.
- For that, you have to Turn OFF the printer for 25 to 30 seconds and enable it again.
- Add-on, you must ensure with the cable is plugged deeply into the port and the router works well.
Fix 2. Use Printer Offline Setting
- Step 1: Use the system settings like Windows + I keys to open Settings window >Devices.
- Step 2: Prefer the option- Printers & scanners tab and then pick the printer device. You must ensure with the printer device > Open queue.
- Step 3: Use the next window to choose the Printer by unchecking the option- Use Printer Offline.
Fix 3. Set It as the Default Printer
- Step 1: Turn on the active system.
- Step 2: Use the appropriate settings to choose the Printers & scanners setting again. Here, tap on the printer device and select the Open queue.
- Step 3: Finally, pick the Printer > Set As Default Printer.
Fix 4. Fix it via Services
Note: It is applicable only for the WSD port. If not, you can skip this method.
- Step 1: Use the Printers & scanners setting again. Tap to the printer device to select the Open queue.
- Step 2: Here, tap the Printer to expand it. Hit the Properties.
- Step 3: On the Properties window, try to skip the Ports tab> WSD port.
- Step 1: Do ensure with the Network Configuration Report using the Settings or Wireless menu.
- Step 2: Get back to the printer’s Ports tab and hit the Add Port. Here, you have to choose the Standard TCP/IP Port > New Port.
- Note: You can utilize the information provided in the Network Configuration Report to add a new port.
Fix 5. Create a Manual IP Connection
- Step 1: Attempt the Network Configuration Page using the network settings or network setup menu. Make sure the network and other connectivity type methods are properly done prior.
- Step 2: If it shows not connected, you can connect the printer to your network first. Later, search for the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway for your network connection type.