Steps to fix HP Laserjet Printer Offline Issue
When you are in the busy phase of work- you can get the unexpected error stating Printer Offline on your printer control panel. You can use the given steps & procedures to overcome HP Laserjet printer Offline issues. Try to ensure the printer setup and access according to the printer preferences and functions stated.
Step1- Turn off the Smart install:
- Use the HP Laserjet printer control panel and access it through the Service menu.
- Connect through the Smart Install option and try to select OFF.
- Then, try to reboot the connected system properly using the Manual given.
- Assign the print task and do the print work to ensure printer activeness.
Step2- Do the power reset and check connections:
- Try to remove the USB cables that are connected to the printer and devices to ensure the printer’s function & defects.
- Attempt the disconnection by removing all the packing materials from the respective ports and wait for the printer to turn ON to the active state.
- Try to wait for at least 60 seconds and make sure the USB cables ate securely connected to the respective ports and not damaged.
- Try to restart the system and wait for it to get rebooted.
- Use the Manual and reconnect all the power cords safely into the desired ports and access.
- If you notice the printer doesn’t turn ON, use the power button to bring it to the active state.
- Try to print by assigning the print task.
Step3- Check the Use Printer Offline settings:
- Use the system settings and open the Devices & Printers
- Then, from the list of available names, you need to right-click on the desired HP Laserjet printer name to pick the option- See What’s printing.
- Then, you need to access using the Printer tab and clear all the selections next to use the Pause or Use Printer Offline option.
- Then, pick the option- Use the printer Online and attempt the print work.
Step4- Install the HP Print & Scan Doctor application:
- Install the HP Print & Scan Doctor using the on-screen steps and register the printer to it.
- Then, you need to use the Scan now option to detect the issues on your printer.
- Now, you will get the instructions to resolve the printer issue.
- Till you feel the Offline issue, Call Our Technical Team for instant Guidance.