HP Printer won’t print errors – HP Print and Scan Doctor
Troubleshooting is acceptable if the printer works periodically. You can expect the printer error for various factors like improper cord connection and other incorrect configuration-related issues. You can fix the issue either by running the basic troubleshooter or downloading & installing the HP Print & Scan Doctor to scan the issues related to the connected printer.
Solution 1: Open the Printer Troubleshooter in Windows
- Use the active system support and access the Windows key + R key.
- Type- the control panel on the Run command and enter into the settings.
- Hit the Troubleshooting option to redirect to the next windows.
- On the upcoming screen, select the view all option to obtain the list of troubleshooting.
- Wait for your desired HP Printer name and right-click it.
- Select the Run as administrator and give next.
- Choose the desired troubleshoot to be fixed and give next from the list.
- Still, you face issues regarding the HP Printer access, call our technical team for the best & instant solution.
Solution 2: Use HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Use the secured web source to download the HP Print & Scan Doctor application by entering the search tab.
- Direct to the downloaded file using the HPPSdr.exe extension support.
- Further, Run the desired application using stable network support.
- Open the HP Print & Scan Doctor window and, locate the start button & click on it.
- Wait for the required printer name by selecting it. Then, give the next option.
- Use the Fix printing option to scan for the problem on the next page.
- Wait for the report and if you see any issue, click on it. You will be directed to the on-screen instructions to solve the HP Printer error.
- Still, you face the issue after attempting the print option. Contact Our Technical team for an immediate solution & call back.
Solution 3: Reinstall the HP Printer Software
- Use the system support and pick the Programs & Features option.
- Then, choose the desired HP Printer name from the available list of products.
- Click the uninstall option and confirm with the ok option on the next screen.
- Wait until the reinstallation procedure completes.
- It would help if you restarted windows once you have uninstalled the printer software.
- Use the Run command again and give control panel>ok> Devices & Printers.
- Look for your printer icon on the Devices & Printers page and right-click to it.
- Once you right-click, you will get the drop-down option-Remove. Here, select it.
- Use the HP Official page and add the printer using the system settings support.
- Now, you can assign the print job once you have confirmed the latest driver version and other stuff.
- Still, you face difficulties, reach our technical team support for the best solution.