How to scan on HP Officejet 5610 in Windows 10?
Follow the steps listed below to resolve the scanning issue in your Oj 5610 printer. We have listed the simple troubleshooting method to keep your Officejet printer error-free. Scan at ease with the Oj 5610 printer from Windows 10 using the steps listed below.
First, check if the Windows Image Acquisition service is working without hassles. Follow the steps to resolve any error in the Windows Image Acquisition service:
- Press the Windows key + R on your PC to open the Run window.
- Enter services.msc and click ok to view the services window on-screen.
- Now, double-click on the Windows Image Acquisition and go to the Log On menu.
- View the system screen for any error prompts. Enable all the services of your Windows to interact with the office systems.
- Go to the dependencies menu and tap on the remote procedure call option.
- A shell hardware detection window will now open on your Windows.
- Go to the general tab and reboot all the Windows services.
- Now, close the services prompt on-screen and try to scan.
If you do not get a shell hardware detection window, follow the steps to open it:
- Press Windows key + R and open the Run window on-screen.
- Type regedit and click ok to open the registry editor window.
- Now, open the local machine column and go to the system menu.
- Choose the current control set and choose the services menu.
- Now, go to the StiScv menu and double-tap the depend on service menu.
- You will get an RpcSs window on-screen. Now, add the shell hardware detection and click enter to continue.
- Now, close the registry editor window and try to scan.
All the steps listed above will help you resolve the scanning error. Keep your HP Officejet 5610 printer free from scanning issues using these steps. Always choose a scanning format and a destination to save the files. Also, have an updated HP Scan software to get many scan features. You can scan to cloud, scan to emails, scan to PC, and do many with the scanning software. For more details, you can always contact our printer technicians.