123.hp.com/envy5055 is a multifunction printer comes with essential ink cartridges, a setup guide, an instant ink flyer, and a power cord. It allows mobile printing via HP Smart App, Apple AirPrint, and much more. It includes Android OS, Windows 8, RT, Windows 10, Symbian, etc. However, to use the envy 5055 printer, you have to set up the printer in a proper way.
123.hp.com/envy5055 Setup Instructions
For HP Envy 5055 printer setup, follow the instructions given below.
- Take the printer accessories from the box.
- Then, take the new printer from the cartoon.
- Remove the Envy printer packing materials properly.
- Then, make sure that your printer is adjacent to the power supply.
- Get a secure USB cable and connect its one end to the envy printer.
- Then, you have to plug-in the other end to the power supply.
- Actuate the power supply to power up the printer.
- Once the printer lights up, adjust the necessary settings.
- Then, power up your desktop.
- Download the 123.hp.com/envy5055 driver on the desktop.
- Start driver setup and continue with the wizard steps.
- Select the connectivity setup method to connect your devices.
- Complete the driver setup and print a test document.
Now, I hope you got knowledge of how to set up the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.