Steps to Solve HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Offline Issue
HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer Offline problem is quite a common thing while using the printer. Now, if you experience printer offline issue, then use Officejet pro 8035 setup manual given below:
- Go to the device folder and check whether the printer software is on your computer.
- Remove the OJ Pro 8035 driver software from the computer.
- Now, install the software for Officejet Pro 8035 once again on the device.
- Go to your HP printer settings; reset the necessary settings.
- Check your printer settings with the Wi-Fi network and make necessary changes.
- Save the OJ Pro 8035 printer app.
- Then, save and install the Officejet Pro 8035 driver on your computer.
- Go to the printer touch panel.
- Select the wireless setup wizard given under the wireless menu.
- Connect the HP Oj Pro 8035 with the USB cable and wireless network.
- Lastly, print a sample document to ensure that no printer problem is there.
Still, if the Officejet pro 8035 is in offline mode, then contact our technical support team. They will help you in resolving the 123.hp.com/setup issues in a hassle-free way.