How to solve scanning issues in HP Officejet Pro 8025e?
HP Officejet Pro 8025e’s scanning issues are repeating errors which can be tackled with simple steps to be followed & self-monitoring. If required, you can also get instant support from the HP Official page and support page for the problem-free HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer setup & handlings.
Connect through the given directives for the proficient printer troubleshooting access:
- First, you have to confirm with the error code which is displayed on the printer’s control panel notification bar.
- After confirming the error code, you have to proceed with the system driver details, like windows 10 driver notification using the settings.
- Try to upgrade the system driver using stable network support.
- Check the utilities and click the Update the printer software on your preferred Windows OS version via the Official HP Website.
- Ake sure you are connected to the updated version of software to avoid this kind of issue in future handlings.
- Windows Image Acquisition Service is enabled only on Microsoft which permits the software to interface the imaging Hardware like Scanners & Cameras.
- Utilize the given guidelines to enable it.
- Go nearby to the system and press the Windows + R key and type the service.msc> give ok.
- Connect through the next page and double-click the Windows Image Acquisition.
- Move on with the Startup type>Automatic>Service status> Running. Then, hit the Apply> ok to save.
- Proceed with the Programs & Features option.
- Carry out using the list of printer names to choose the desired HP Officejet Pro 8025e and tap the uninstall option.
- Give yes to the option to initiate the restart procedure for uninstalling the software.
- Then, try to use the remove device option and link to the Official page. Here, you have to download the upgraded version of the driver software.
- Provided, add the printer using the system settings.
- You can easily enable the Auto-update for instant update alerts.
- Operate through the system keypad and press the Windows + X key to open the command section.
- Utilize the restore health/cleanup-image and select the Return option.
- Now, the System file checker scan will start to scan the printer-related scan and other issues with the solution.
- To the end, specify the – SFC/scan now in the command section. Hit the enter key.
- Finally, start the scanning work using the well-organized scanner bed.
Still, if you couldn’t perform the scanning work on your HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer- Call Our Technical Team for easy assistance.