How to Troubleshoot common printer problems in Windows 10?
Printers from various brands have numerous problems while operating the print job. In that case, you need to inspect the cause of the problem using the printer error code, or else you need to virtually check the printer’s physical parts. Every printer will start the print work, only when the print task is assigned to them using the compatible device support.
Yes, you can select either Windows or Mac device to start the print work. Now, we have certain repeated windows 10 related errors and their solution during the printing work. Carry out the bunch step-wise to overcome the troubleshooting effortlessly.
Use the Official page of the printer and get instant support and access while operating with windows 10. Prior, check the driver details of the printer. Try to reinstall with the latest version if required. Or else, proceed further with the confirmation using settings.
NOTE: Check the windows driver details like version and for any corruption or malfunction.
Installing missing printer’s drivers
The driver is the most important setup of the printer access. If required, the printer must have its essential software to run the problem-free print job.
In that way, when the new printer is connected to the windows system- Microsoft has enormous printer drivers to download & install. In some cases, the printer drivers are automatically draw the essentials on their own to establish the printer function.
Use the given steps to add the printer or driver to the windows system device:
- Use the windows start menu to select the settings option on your Windows system.
- Further, pick the Devices option to get the Printers & Scanners
- At the page top, use the Add a Printer or Scanner
- Connect with the list of available printer names below.
- Then, you need to click on the desired printer name and pair the printer to the system.
- If your desired printer is not available, use the option- The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- In case the printer model is an older one, you can use the option- Find the printer by other options.
- Click the required options and find the devices to pair. Then, carry out the installer on-screen instructions and select the Device Manager option to locate or update the drivers.
- Use the Device Manager >Printers menu>view> Show hidden devices option.
- You can choose the desired printer driver and right-click to it and tap on the Update driver.
Set as Default Printers
This option is used when you are using multiple-printers on connection. You need to put the desired one to the Default option to start the print work. This can prevent issues such as connecting to the wrong printer and can be resolved by following the given steps:
- Use the system settings by hitting the start menu and tapping on the settings option.
- Tap on the Devices> Printers & Scanners option to uncheck the option- Allow the windows to manage my default printer
- Select the desired printer and proceed next.
- Then, tap on the printers and pick the Manage option.
- Now, choose the option-Set as Default.
Run the Windows Troubleshooter
Running the Windows Troubleshooter may also resolve the minor bugs on the printer function and windows system handlings while the printing work.
- To launch, right-click to the windows start menu.
- Then, proceed further using the Settings, then Update & Security >
- In the Troubleshoot section, below the option- Get up and running, click Printer.
- Click Run the troubleshooter to launch.
- Then, wait for the list of the available printer name. Select the desired one from it. Or else, click the option-My printer is not listed.
- Finally, click on the next
Still, you find trouble on Windows 10 while operating the print job, call Our Technical Team for instant assistance and service.