How do I turn my HP Envy 6000 printer online?
The HP Envy 6000 printer should be fully set up for the user to be able to utilize and access all the features of the printer. It should be set up, drivers installed and connected to a wireless network. If there is an issue in any of the three areas, then the printer will not function smoothly.
Once the printer set-up is completed, it should be connected to a driver. The printer should connect to a wireless connection. Follow the instructions below to allow the user to connect the printer and make the HP Envy 6000 printer online. Complete the below checks before applying any changes to the printer or the device.
- There will be a wireless network that is needed. So, check if the wireless connection is active and stable.
- The wireless connection should be functioning at a given speed.
- There should no interruptions in the connection. The printer and the router should be compatible.
- Use an alternate wireless connection if there is one available.
Restart the HP Envy 6000 printer
- While the printer is powered up and it is indicating it is offline, restart it.
- Remove the power cord from the rear end of the printer.
- Remove the cord from the power supply. Allow it to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Connect the power cord back to the printer and turn it on.
- Check if the printer is still indicating it is offline.
Restart the wireless network
- Move over to the wireless router and press and hold the power button.
- Wait for all the LED lights on the router to go off.
- Give it a few minutes to remain idle and turn it back on.
- Once all the LED lights are activated, check if the printer is connected.
Follow the below steps to connect the HP Envy 6000 printer to a wireless connection.
Connect using the WPS push button
- Power up the printer and ensure there is an active wireless connection.
- Place the printer near the wireless router.
- Following this, locate the WPS push button on the router.
- Press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds.
- The WPS push button on the printer should also be pressed down.
- Hold it together for a few seconds and the connection will be completed.
Download the HP Smart App
- Power up the printer and the device that the printer will be connected to.
- Move over to the device and open the app store.
- Enter the details – HP Smart in the search bar.
- Choose the app, download and install the HP Smart app.
- Run the file and complete the setup of the app.
- Sign in to the HP Smart app or create a new account.
- Following this, click the + icon on the HP Smart app.
- Locate the available printer – HP Envy 6000 and click OK.
- In a few minutes, the printer will be connected to the HP Smartt app.
- Print, scan and copy can be given directly to the HP Envy 6000.
Should you have further issues with making the HP Envy 6000 printer online, contact us. Our team of experts will be able to assist you in the process and resolve your HP Envy 6000 printer offline issue.