HP Deskjet 2621 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2621 printer driver unavailable
Printer driver unavailable issue is faced by many printer users frequently. No worries, you can solve this issue without much effort. Follow the below steps:
- Go to official website 123.hp.com and download the HP Easy Start software.
- go to the downloads folder where HP Easy Start driver is saved.
- Open the software and select the “scan now” option.
- Click the option- update
- Power off the wireless router and the printer.
- Turn off your computer (Windows/Mac).
- Disconnect all the USB cables from the devices.
- After few seconds, Power on the computer and printer.
- Now, activate your wireless router.
- Ensure the printer software is properly installed.
Still, if your HP Deskjet 2621 printer driver is unavailable, then call our printer experts.
HP Deskjet 2621 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi
It is most common issue many of the users experience with the HP printer. No need to worry if you have face this problem. Follow the below steps:
- Access your HP Deskjet 2621 printer.
- Go to the printer network settings.
- select the wireless setup wizard
- A list of wireless networks will display on the printer panel.
- select your device Wi-Fi and continue.
- Follow the wizard steps and finish the process.
- If the printer model not shown, choose “Add network”.
- Enter the wireless network ID and its security key.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and complete the HP Deskjet 2621 Wireless setup.
Still queries, you can call our printer assistance team.
HP Deskjet 2621 printer Offline error
If your HP Deskjet 2621 printer is not online, then use the steps below and fix the issue.
- Restart your computer, printer and wireless router.
- Now, check that your printer is in online or offline.
- If still, printer is offline, then move on to the next step.
- Go to device settings and move on to Printers.
- Go to your printer name and right-click to choose “Use Printer Online”.
- Now, your printer will automatically set into online mode.
- Still, if your printer is not online, clear the ongoing print jobs.
- Click on your printer name two times and choose “Printer Menu”.
- Cancel all the documents and switch on your printer.
- Ensure that no jammed papers are there and confirm that all USB cable connections are proper.
Still, if your printer is in offline mode, then contact us.
HP Deskjet 2621 printer won’t scan
HP Deskjet 2621 delivers quality scanning. When you are using the printer for scanning, sometimes it might fail to scan. Don’t worry; you can fix this problem easily and quickly by following the steps given below:
- Switch off your HP Deskjet 2621 printer.
- Remove all the USB cable connections from the printer.
- Stop the entire program that is running.
- Switch off your computer and disconnect the power cable from it.
- Turn on your printer and confirm every setting is accurate.
- Connect your printer with the wall outlet using a USB cable.
- Switch on your computer and connect it with your printer.
- Open a document and scan it.
If your printer is still not scanning, then reach out to our technical experts.
HP Deskjet 2621 Printer Won’t Print
With HP Deskjet 2621, you might face printing issues. Sometimes it may not print. In this case, follow the procedure listed below to fix this issue.
- Check whether your printer tray has sufficient and suitable sheets.
- Ensure that there are no jammed or stuck papers.
- If you see any paper jam or stuck, remove it.
- Then, ensure that the printer toner or ink is not empty.
- If toner or ink is empty, then replace it with a new one.
- Go to the control panel of your device and choose “Devices and Printers”.
- Find HP Deskjet 2621 printer and right-click on it.
- Click on “See what’s printing” and access the printer menu.
- Click – Open as Administrator and again move on to the printer menu.
Choose the option – Cancel All Documents and try printing with HP Deskjet 2621.
HP Deskjet 2621 print not working
If your printer is not printing, then use the below steps:
- Turn on your computer and go to the control panel.
- Access the Devices and Printers.
- You will see the name of your HP Deskjet printer.
- Choose the option – Set as Default Printer.
- Then, delete HP Deskjet 2621 driver from your computer.
- Find the printer driver suitable for your operating system.