Ready to help you!
Skip to content
HP Deskjet 2632 Troubleshooting
Fix problems with page not printing (unable to print) in HP Deskjet 2632
- Confirm that the 123 hp com dj2632 printer is not in offline mode.
- In the start menu, go to printers and faxes.
- Select the desired printer, right-click, and select the Use printer online option.
- Set it as the default Printer and ensure the configuration by printing a test page.
- Right-click on the printer and choose the properties.
- Next, click on the Print Test Page button.
How to solve paper-jams and feed issues in HP Deskjet 2632
- Turn off the 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer and remove the power cord.
- Find the rear access door and then open it by turning the dial counter-clockwise.
- Check the pressure rollers on the rear access door and remove the jammed paper.
- Make sure the printer paper tray is empty.
- Reinstall the access door and reconnect the power cord.
- Place the paper correctly with proper dimension according to the printer.
What if the HP Deskjet 2632 printer is not found during installation?
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan doctor.
- If the issue is not fixed, then uninstall the driver and reinstall the latest HP Deskjet 2632 driver and software.
- Open the Control panel and go to Program and features.
- Click on Uninstall the program and open the list of the installed programs.
- Now, turn on the 123hp.com/dj2632 printer.
- Move to the HP official site, and search for the compatible driver suitable to the device OS.
- Download and install the driver.
- Still the issue not solved, call our toll-free number for quick assistance.
How to know my wireless network name or password in HP Deskjet 2632?
- Open a secured web browser.
- And enter Home in the address bar and press enter button on the keyboard.
- When asked, type the connection hub username there.
- After this, type the password of the connection hub and click OK.
- Now enter the wireless option,
- The wireless settings will be displayed, which includes the network name and the password.
- Now you can view and change the Wi-Fi settings by using a web browser.
How to Fix cartridge problems in HP Deskjet 2632
- Turn off the printer and remove the ink cartridges present in the printer.
- Run your finger on the top of the cartridges to check if anything is stuck there.
- Now with the nozzle facing straightly the printer reinsert the cartridges.
- Now turn on the 123hpcom dj2632 printer, router, and computer by connecting the power cord again.
- Take a test print to verify the printer is working properly.
What to do if 'Scan to Computer Cannot Be Enabled' displays?
- Turn on the printer and Apple menu open finder option.
- Select the Application and double click on the HP Folder, and double click the HP utility.
- Click on Settings, and select the “Scan to computer” option, and Enable it.
- On the control panel, go to the scan menu or icon, and select your computer name.
- Test by providing a scan job to check the issue is resolved.
- If the issue is still there, restart the 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer again.
- In few cases, it takes many attempts before scanning is re-enabled.