HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Troubleshooting
While using a printer, you may experience a few troubleshooting problems. Here you will get the instructions to solve frequently facing troubleshooting issues on HP Deskjet 2652 printer. Now, here in this blog, you will get to know about the most common problems many users facing while using the printer.
Have a look.
1. HP DJ 2652 Printer Won’t Print
HP Deskjet 2652 not printing might be a common issue. If you come across this issue with your HP Deskjet 2652 printer, you do not have to worry. Usually, this problem can arise due to page smears, paper jams, or ink cartridges. To resolve this printing issue, follow the below-listed steps:
- Check the paper jams.
- Move on to the printer input tray and open it.
- After that, open the printer output tray.
- Now, move on to the flashlight to check for the jammed paper.
- If any jammed paper is there, remove those papers.
- Then open the ink cartridges.
- Look for paper bits, which are immovable in the carriage.
- After that, make sure that none of the cartridges are empty or low.
- If the cartridges are empty, consider replacing it.
- Look at the level of the black ink cartridge and replace the cartridge, if required.
Still, if the same problem occurs, reach out to tech experts.
2. Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Sometimes the printer fails to make a connection with the Wi-Fi. This issue occurs due to the malfunctioning in the Wi-Fi feature of your HP Deskjet 2652 printer. Now, if your printer does not connect to a Wi-Fi network, then follow the instructions given below:
- Move on to your 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer.
- Press the Wi-Fi button of the printer.
- Now, wait until the printer wireless light blinks.
- If the wireless light does not blink, then the printer hardware is having a problem.
- Ensure that the network name and password entered are proper.
- If the router credentials are not correct, call your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- The provider will give you the router credentials.
- Enter the credentials and complete the wireless setup.
Now, what if the troubleshooting issue with HP Deskjet 2652 is not due to hardware? Download and install the HP Print & Scan on your device. After that, run the diagnostics to set up the printer software. If you need any additional technical support, feel free to contact us.
3. Printer Offline
While using the Deskjet 2652 printer, you may face – Printer Offline issue. The printer offline problem may be a common issue that you might experience.
Now, if your printer showing an offline issue, then use the steps mentioned below:
- Check whether your router is wirelessly connected.
- If yes, then ensure that the router connection is stable.
- Now, if the connection is not stable, then call your Internet Service Provider.
- After that, confirm that the wireless router is near to your device and printer.
- Make sure that your router is not in connection with several devices.
- If the router connects with multiple devices, then remove them.
- Unplug the USB cables if you are connecting the devices wirelessly.
- Finally, to ensure proper setup, print a Network Configuration Page.
- For additional help, contact us.
4. Factory Resetting
HP Deskjet 2652 factory resetting can solve several problems associated with the printer. For resetting the factory, follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, make sure the HP printer is ON.
- Check the printer settings and remember the necessary settings.
- After that, remove the power cord from your HP printer.
- Wait for some time and plug-in the cord again to the printer.
- Now, wait till the DJ 2652 printer turns ON automatically.
- If the printer fails to turn ON, then press the printer power button.
- The printer is ON, and the factory resetting process is over.
For more expert guidance, talk with our professionals.