How To Fix HP Deskjet 2721 Network Connection Issue?
The HP Deskjet 2721 printer is compatible with the wireless network setup. However, sometimes it might fail to connect with the wireless network. If you experience this problem with the DJ printer, then solve it using the method given below.
As the DJ 2721 printer is not having a touch screen, follow the steps below:
- Activate the preferred computer and ensure it has no faults.
- Download the HP Smart App software installation file on the computer.
- Run the installation file on the computer. Then, follow the instructions given on the wizard.
- Finish the installation process and open HP Smart App.
- Move on to the settings section of the HP Smart App software. Change the software settings depending on your requirements.
- After that, go to the home screen and choose the displayed Add button.
- Add the DJ 2721 printer to the device by following the on-screen steps.
- Then, open a document you need to print and click on the File menu.
- Choose the option- Print and change the print settings based on the print requirements.
- Finally, select the Print button and get the printed document.
Note: Ensure that your device updated with latest HP Deskjet 2721 Driver
Along with this, we also want to make you understand how to solve the same problem if you’re having a printer with a touch panel.
Printer with a touch panel
Here are the simple steps for solving the network setup problem if your HP printer is having a touch screen:
- Keep the DJ printer close to the wireless router.
- Ensure that the printer and wireless router have no problems. After that, power up the HP Deskjet printer.
- Make sure that the DJ printer paper tray has a compatible set of papers.
- Now, choose the Setup menu and select the Network Setup menu.
- Then, access the Restore Network Settings option.
- Get the name and password of the wireless network.
- After that, choose the Setup option again on the DJ printer and go for the wireless settings menu.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard on the DJ printer.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks will appear on the DJ printer.
- Choose the Wi-Fi name of your preferred Windows or Mac computer.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and when the wizard asks, enter the network passcode.
- After that, proceed and finish HP Deskjet wireless setup.
- Next, access the wireless network settings menu on the printer and get the available reports.
The wireless network setup problem with the DJ 2721 problem can be easily solved with the above method. Now, if you have doubts about this, feel free to call us.