Skip to content
HP Deskjet 2725 Setup - Troubleshooting
Fix problems with page not printing (unable to print) in deskjet 2725
- Ensure it has everything that is necessary to print.
- Crosscheck that the 123 hp com dj2725 printer is not in offline mode.
- Go to start and then move to Printers and faxes.
- Select the desired printer, right click and select Use printer online option.
- Set them as default Printer and check the configuration by printing a test page.
- Right-click your printer and choose the properties from there and then click on the Print Test Page button.
How to solve paper-jams and feed issues in deskjet 2725
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord present there.
- Find the rear access door and then open by turning dial counter-clockwise.
- Examine the pressure rollers on the rear access door and remove the paper jammed.
- Make sure paper tray is again empty.
- Reinstall the access door and now reconnect the power cord.
- By keeping the paper neatly with proper dimension according to the sides.
What if the deskjet 2725 printer is not found during installation?
- Initially, Download and run the HP Print and Scan doctor.
- If the issue is still there Uninstall and reinstall the HP driver and software.
- By opening Control panel and navigating to Program and features.
- Click Uninstall the program and open the list of the installed program.
- Now, turn the 123hp.com/dj2725 printer On and make it ready.
- Move to HP site, and locate the correct print driver according to your operating feature.
- Track the instruction to download and install the driver or App.
What if I do not know my wireless network name or password in deskjet 2725?
- Open a web browser.
- And enter Home in the address bar and press enter button on the keyboard.
- When asked, type the connection hub username there.
- After this, type the password of the connection hub and click OK.
- Now enter the wireless option,
- The wireless settings will be displaying, which includes the network name and the password.
- Now you can view and change the Wi-Fi settings by using a web browser.
How to Fix cartridge problems in HP Deskjet 2725
- Turn off the printer and remove the cover from the ink cartridge.
- Remove the ink cartridges present in the printer.
- Run your finger along the top of the cartridges to verify if anything is kept there.
- Now with the nozzle facing straightly the printer reinsert in the printer.
- Press until it gets steady in its place required.
- Now turn on again the 2725 printer, router, and computer by connecting the cord again.
- Give a try, printing to verify if it is working properly.
What if 'Scan to Computer Cannot Be Enabled' displays?
- Turn on the printer and on Apple menu open finder option.
- Select the Application option and then double click on HP folder and double click HP utility.
- Click All settings, and then select Scan to computer option and hit the box next to the Enable Scan to computer option.
- On the control panel, move to scan menu or icon and select your computer name.
- Begin a scan job, and if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue is still there, restart the 123.hp.com/dj2725 printer again. In few cases, it takes several attempts before scanning is re-enabled.