HP Deskjet 2752 Connect to Wifi – Windows and Mac
Here, in this blog, you will get the method for connecting the HP Deskjet 2752 printer and the Windows/Mac device via the Wi-Fi Direct method. To use this method, you require a stable printer, wireless network, and computer.
Do you want to know how? If yes, then the basic method for connecting the DJ 2752 printer and device using Wi-Fi Direct method is here. With the method given below, you can make a connection between the device and the DJ printer without any hassle.
The instructions for making a connection between the HP 2752 printer to your Windows OS via Wi-Fi Direct method is:
- Move on to your Windows device and switch ON it.
- Check the Windows computer and make sure it has no faults.
- Then, confirm that the Wi-Fi network is perfect in the Windows computer.
- Now, activate the HP Deskjet 2752 printer and confirm it is stable.
- Fill a suitable set of papers in the HP DJ printer paper tray.
- Then, access the Windows device and move on to the section- Printers and Scanners.
- Select the displayed option- Add a printer or scanner.
- Then, you will see the option – Show Wi-Fi Direct printers; click on it.
- Now, the DJ printer name with the DIRECT word will appear on the screen, click on it.
- After that, click on the “Add device” option. The Windows device screen will prompt you to provide the WPS PIN.
- Look at the DJ 2752 printer and copy the WPS code within 90 seconds from the time it displays on the printer.
- Provide the WPS PIN on the Windows computer and finish the process.
- If the “Driver is unavailable” status appears, save the suitable HP 2752 printer.
- Install HP Deskjet 2752 driver with the help of the on-screen procedure and open the page you need to print.
- Click on the File button, choose- Print, and make essential changes in the Print settings.
- Lastly, select the Print button.
The instructions for connecting the HP 2752 printer and the Mac device via Wi-Fi Direct method are:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and ensure it has no faults.
- Then, make sure that the Wi-Fi connection on the Mac computer is perfect.
- ON the HP Deskjet 2752 printer and make sure it has no issue.
- Fill the HP 2752 printer paper tray with a suitable bunch of sheets.
- Go to the Mac operating system and choose the displayed wireless icon.
- Choose the button that starts with DIRECT along with HP 2752 printer name.
- When the wizard asks, type the passkey of the Wi-Fi network.
- Proceed and complete the process.
- Now, access a document that you need to print and choose the File menu.
- Choose- Print, make necessary changes in the print settings, and click- Print.
We hope you have understood how to make a connection between the DJ 2752 printer and Mac/Windows computer via the Wi-Fi Direct. Now, if you require clarification on the procedure given above, contact our customer support team.