HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3630 printer driver unavailable
When it comes to the printer, you may printer driver unavailable issue sometimes. No problem, you can solve this problem without much effort. Follow the below procedure:
- Download the HP Easy Start software on the device.
- Move on to the folder where you saved the HP Easy Start driver.
- Open the saved software and select the “scan now” option.
- Click the option- update given in front of 123.hp.com/DJ3630 driver.
- Power off your HP DJ 3630 printer and wireless router.
- Turn off your windows or Mac computer.
- Disconnect all the USB cables from the devices.
- After 10 seconds, switch on the printer and computer.
- Then, activate your wireless router.
- Now, check whether the printer software is properly installed.
Still, if your HP Deskjet 3630 printer driver is not available, then contact our tech experts.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi
It is quite a common issue that you may experience with your HP printer. However, you do not have to worry if you come across this problem. The procedure to set up your device Wi-Fi in the HP Deskjet 3630 printer is:
- Access your 123.hp.com/DJ3630 printer.
- Choose your printer network settings.
- Access the wireless setup wizard
- A list of wireless networks will appear on the printer panel.
- Choose your device Wi-Fi and continue.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and finish the ongoing process.
- If the printer panel does not show your printer screen, choose “Add network”.
- Enter your wireless network ID and its security key.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and complete the HP Deskjet 3630 Wi-Fi setup.
If you want extra details, you can reach our tech support team.
HP Deskjet 3630 printer Offline error
If your HP Deskjet 3630 printer is not online, then use the procedure below and fix the issue.
- Reboot your computer and printer.
- Restart your wireless router.
- Now, check whether your printer is online or offline.
- If still, your printer is offline, then move on to the next step.
- Access your device settings and move on to Printers.
- Go to your printer name and right-click to choose “Use Printer Online”.
- Now, your printer will automatically set into online mode.
- Still, if your printer is not online, clear the ongoing print jobs.
- Click on your printer name two times and choose “Printer Menu”.
- Cancel all the documents and switch on your printer.
- Ensure that no jammed papers are there and confirm that all USB cable connections are proper.
Still, if your printer is in offline mode, then contact us.
HP Deskjet 3630 printer won’t scan
HP Deskjet 3630 delivers quality scanning. When you are using the printer for scanning, sometimes it might fail to scan. Don’t worry; you can fix this problem easily and quickly by following the steps given below:
- Switch off your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Remove all the USB cable connections from the printer.
- Stop the entire program that is running.
- Switch off your computer and disconnect the power cable from it.
- Turn on your printer and confirm every setting is accurate.
- Connect your printer with the wall outlet using a USB cable.
- Switch on your computer and connect it with your printer.
- Open a document and scan it.
If your printer is still not scanning, then reach out to our technical experts.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Won’t Print
With HP Deskjet 3630, you might face printing issues. Sometimes it may not print. In this case, follow the procedure listed below to fix this issue.
- Check whether your printer tray has sufficient and suitable sheets.
- Ensure that there are no jammed or stuck papers.
- If you see any paper jam or stuck, remove it.
- Then, ensure that the printer toner or ink is not empty.
- If toner or ink is empty, then replace it with a new one.
- Go to the control panel of your device and choose “Devices and Printers”.
- Find HP Deskjet 3630 printer and right-click on it.
- Click on “See what’s printing” and access the printer menu.
- Click – Open as Administrator and again move on to the printer menu.
Choose the option – Cancel All Documents and try printing with HP Deskjet 3630.
HP Deskjet 3630 print not working
If your printer is not printing, then use the below steps:
- Turn on your computer and go to the control panel.
- Access the Devices and Printers.
- You will see the name of your HP Deskjet printer.
- Choose the option – Set as Default Printer.
- Then, delete HP Deskjet 3630 driver from your computer.
- Find the printer driver suitable for your operating system.