HP Deskjet 3733 Wifi Setup
Do you need any guidance to set up your dj3733 printer to a Wireless network? We provide tips and instructions to set up your printer to a Wireless network for Windows and Mac operating system. Now, with the HP Deskjet 3733 Wifi Setup printer, you can now print from any place at any time using mobile printing feature. Make use of this simple method and prep your printer to print a document.
- How to add HP Deskjet 3733 printer to computer
- How to connect laptop to HP Deskjet 3733
- How to get a HP Deskjet 3733 connect to internet password
- HP Deskjet 3733 connect to new wifi
- Install hp deskjet 3733 to my wireless network
- HP Deskjet 3733 printer connect to mobile hotspot
- How to connect my HP Deskjet 3733 to wifi
- How do i set up my hp deskjet 3733 wireless printer
- www.123.hp.com/setup3733 wireless setup
- Connect HP Deskjet 3733 to computer wirelessly
- How to program my HP Deskjet 3733 to a new wi-fi addresss
- For more HP Deskjet wireless setup
Connect HP Deskjet 3733 Using a Wireless Connection for Windows
Step 1: Preparing for installation
- To begin with installation, power on your printer and place it in setup mode.
- Now, press ‘CANCEL’ and the ‘WIRELESS’ button to wake up the printer.
- On the LCD display, navigate to wireless or network setting and select ‘Restore’ Network Settings.
- Your computer and the HP Deskjet 3733 printer must be in connection to the same wireless network
Step 2: Installing the printer software
- Open a web browser.
- Go to printer setup and click Download to save HP Easy start.
- Open the saved file and extract the software.
- When prompt display, select continue to make changes to your computer.
- If the deskjet 3733 wireless printer is not detected, select ‘MY PRINTER’ is not shown.
- Follow the instruction to get the software selection screen and select the software.
Connect HP Deskjet 3733 Using a Wifi Connection for Mac
Step 1: Setting up router and computer
- If the deskjet 3733 is connected to a wireless network, there should be a good internet connection.
- Now, router and computer must be switched on.
- Printer should be ready with paper in the input tray and ink in cartridge.
- Disconnect USB cables if any connected to it.
- Finally, the printer must be ‘ON’.
- The router and the computer must be close to each other for better accessibility.
Step 2: Restore default wireless settings on the printer
- Initially, Wake the printer by pressing the power button for stability.
- If wireless light is not blinking, press ‘Wireless’ and ‘cancel’ button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Now, proceed by continuing to install the software.
- Using HP auto wireless complete the software setup.
- Follow the below instruction given to install hp deskjet 3733 software and hp deskjet 3733 driver.
Step 3: Install the software and print driver
- For installation, navigate to setup page and click download and then open HP Easy Start.
- Hit the Set Up My HP option and click Accept.
- On the printer control panel, check for the light.
- Under the connect screen select your dj3733 printer and click Continue.
- Type the required details and select the Join option.
- HP Easy Start request access the network and click Allow.
- Click Add printer to create the queue to start printing.
Connect HP Deskjet 3733 to A Wireless Network Using HP Smart App
Steps to connect HP Deskjet 3733 to a Wi-Fi Network Using HP Smart App on Mac OS
The instructions for Wi-Fi network setup on HP DJ 2600 using HP Smart App are:
- Initially, find the HP Smart App software compatible with your Mac OS.
- Once you find the software, download it on the device.
- Open the downloaded software to start with its installation process.
- After that, continue with the step-by-step instructions given on the wizard.
- Finish the ongoing installation and open the app.
- You will see the Choose Printer option- click on it.
- Choose the HP printer name and continue.
- Finish HP Smart App software setup process.
Steps to connect HP Deskjet 3733 to a Wi-Fi Network Using HP Smart App on Windows OS
The procedure for setting up HP Smart App software on Windows OS is:
- To begin with, get the suitable software- HP Smart App for Windows OS.
- Then, download it on your device and extract the file.
- Now, the HP Smart App setup starts.
- Proceed with the software installation steps given on the screen.
- Finish the HP Smart App software installation.
- After that, access the installed HP Smart App on the device.
- Add the HP Deskjet 2600 printer to the software.
- Finally, to confirm the setup, print a file.
Connect HP Deskjet 3733 to a Wireless Network using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
To use the Push Button Configuration (PBC) method
- Push button is often optional in all WI-FI Protected setup devices.
- The user may connect multiple devices to the network and enable data encryption by pushing the button.
- Press and hold on WPS button on the control panel for sometimes until the LED present blinks.
- And now again press PBS button present on the wireless router.
- Light blinks fast on the WPS LED when compared.
- The printer starts connecting to the wireless router.
- When the connection is stable, the WPS LED gets stable.
To use the PIN method
- PIN method entry is mostly compulsory in all WI-FI Protected setup devices.
- In every hp deskjet 3733 wifi protected setup network, a unique PIN(personal identification number) will be necessary for each device to connect the network.
- Select Start Network Add a wireless device.
- Find and choose your printer and click the NEXT button.
- Enter the 8 digit Pin and it starts searching for an access.
- Select your desired network and click next.
Connect HP Deskjet 3733 to a Wireless Network using HP Printer Software
To connect HP DJ 3733 printer using HP printer software (Windows)
- Initially, Navigate to the HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Track the instructions given on the screen so that it will take you to download and installation page.
- Now find the driver which will best suit your windows operating system.
- Use the ‘Add a printer’ option for installing the printer software.
- Choose the settings option from the wireless option menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard option form the settings menu.
- Choose the continue option to proceed with setup process.
- After entering your wireless network password, make corresponding changes in your setup and confirm your setup process to complete your Wireless Setup on Windows.
To connect HP Deskjet 3733 printer using HP printer software (OS X and macOS)
- Visit the 123.hp.com page to download the software driver.
- Now enter your printer model name and search for driver.
- Download the compatible software driver for your dj3733 printer.
- The installation process should be done according to the instructions displayed on the screen.
- On Apple menu, click ‘System preference’ and try installing the software.
- Under the network section, select your connection type as a wired or wireless connection.
- Choose the auto select option, so that you will have connection automatically with the active wireless network.
How to Change Deskjet 3733 from a USB Connection to a Wireless Connection
Deskjet 3733 – Change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)
- If you are installing deskjet software in windows using the USB cable, you can convert the connection to wireless.
- Know your network name and password before converting a USB to wireless.
- In windows, click the start button and select your printer.
- From the navigation menu of HP Assistance, hit on Utilities or Tools.
- Select Device setup and software or printer Setup and software.
- If prompt display, click on run and continue for changes to occur.
- Click convert a USB to Wireless.
- Selecting Yes allows Network setup to check your windows network connection or your router for wireless settings and then adds them to your printer automatically.
- Wireless settings of the Network setup applies to the printer, and then install the network driver.
Change from a USB connection to a wireless connection (OS X and macOS)
- You can convert the USB connection to wireless connection.
- Before converting USB to wireless, know your network name and password.
- Select the Apple menu and click System preference.
- Click Print and Scan to open the printer queue and select your printer.
- Select Options and Supplies on the details panel, and click the Utility tab.
- Now, select hp deskjet 3733 Wifi setup.
- Cut off the USB cable from the hp deskjet 3733 wifi setup printer and computer.
- In the main screen, under Printer and Scanner panel select your printer and Hit Plus sign to add your dj3733 printer.
People also search for
- HP Deskjet 3733 wireless setup
- How to connect hp deskjet 3733 to wifi mac
- How do I connect my HP Deskjet 3735 printer to WIFI?
- HP Deskjet 3733 wifi setup
- HP Deskjet 3733 wifi password
- How do I install my HP Deskjet 3733 printer?
- HP Deskjet 3733 wireless setup wizard
- How to connect hp deskjet 3733 to iphone
- How do I reset my HP Deskjet 3733 wireless?
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How to scan in hp deskjet 3733?
Download the HP Easy Scan app. Place the document above the scanner glass. Select your printer name in the app. Choose the scan type. That’s it, hit the scan button and you are good to go.
How to connect hp deskjet 3733 to wifi?
Power on your printer. Click the wifi button on your printer. Go to settings and select Wireless Setup. Select your network from the list. That’s it, hit connect and you are good to go.
How to connect hp deskjet 3733 to wifi mac?
Power on your printer. Click the wifi button on your printer. Go to settings and select Wireless Setup. Now, Download the xyz.dmg file from the hp website. Run the dmg file. Select Add Printer and click continue. That’s it, hit connect and you are good to go.