hp Deskjet 3755 setup
The first time setup of the device includes hp Deskjet 3755 includes the network and driver setup. Basically, your printer can connect to the network without any additional software. If it does so, you can straightaway go to the driver download.
First-time HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup
- Firstly, remove the printer from the box after clearing the packaging materials.
- Now, spot a neat and sturdy space for placing your new device.
- Next, search for the power cord in the printer parcel.
- Then, find the cord ends to establish a power cord connection for the device.
- As a next step, find and unlock the paper tray of the printer.
- Later, select papers of compatible type and place them in order.
- Go to the ink carriage door and unlock it to mount ink cartridges.
- Once you mount the ink cartridges, close the slots and snap securely.
Compatible Windows OS and Mac OS for HP Deskjet 3755 printer
- Microsoft Windows 10 – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista – 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download
If you have an installation CD handy, you can use it for downloading the drivers. The driver is the important component for your hp Deskjet 3755 printer. Download fresh drivers or update the existing drivers for better performance.
Download driver for HP Deskjet 3755 printer and Windows
- By referring to the printer model, make a selection on the drivers.
- At first, complete the connection for the printer and computer.
- Next, initiate the settings for your computer’s network to verify.
- Now, select and download the drivers from the website and proceed.
- Not only downloading the drivers but also install the driver accordingly.
- With the help of Add print wizard, install and connect the device.
Download driver for HP Deskjet 3755 printer and Mac
- The upcoming instructions are for downloading the hp Deskjet 3755 printer drivers.
- Initially, confirm the Mac device installation and connect with the printer.
- Most importantly, you can select the USB or wireless method accordingly.
- From the driver page, download the drivers and set up using the Apple menu.
- Once downloaded, make sure to add the device using System Preferences.
- After adding the device to the list, select documents to print.
HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup
To experience advanced features, complete the Deskjet 3755 wireless setup. Before proceeding with the wireless setup, you should get the SSID and password. Now, connect the accessories and complete the printer setup. Make sure that the computer is already connected with the network.
HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup for Windows
- Whenever you need an advanced feature, go for the hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
- You can get the wireless connection in the midway of driver download.
- Or, connect the device wirelessly using the wireless icon.
- Click on it and wait for the Settings option.
- Select it and then tap your network name for connecting to the selected network.
- Enter the network password just to get the wireless connection.
HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup for Mac
- Once you have turned on the router, computer, and printer, follow the below steps.
- Next, download the necessary Wireless Drivers for the printer.
- Now, go to the printer control panel for choosing the wireless menu.
- Then, choose your preferred network from the network list.
- When you find the prompt on the screen, enter the password and take a test print.
- Note: It is always better to connect with the password-protected network.