HP Deskjet 3772 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3772 Driver unavailable Issue
To start with, choose the Program and Features option using the printer control panel.
- Connect through the Program & features page and prefer the HP printer-related entries. Try to uninstall them instantly.
- Next, use the Device Manager page via device manager using the desktop search tab.
- Tap to the Show hidden devices option and right-click the registered entries.
- Now, select the uninstall option on the same page.
- Relax until the pop-up message and pick the delete the driver software for this device option.
- Make sure the network stability and access. Utilize the settings and confirm with the HP Deskjet 3772 driver updated status or corruption/malfunction.
- Finally, uninstall the driver using the latest version.
HP Deskjet 3772 printer will not connect to Wi-Fi
- Look at the printer virtually to inspect for any connection issues or improper configurations.
- Use the printer and router closer to each other for the best performance.
- Connect through the control panel settings> setup option using the navigation keys.
- Further, you need to pick the Network menu and select the wireless setup wizard option.
- At the same time, use the WPA button on the active Wireless router.
- Now, you need to mention the desired network name and password in the specific field.
- Make sure you have entered the correct WEP and WPA passwords when requested.
- Connect through the wireless wizard guidelines and Wireless-Preferences settings to get the Wi-Fi.
HP Deskjet 3772 Printer showing as offline
- To begin, you need to disconnect & unplug the printer connections and wait for some time.
- Confirm whether you have unplugged completely from the printer backside to the wall outlet.
- If the printer setup is under a USB cord connection. Then, you need to unplug the USB cords carefully from the existing socket connections to establish the printer setup.
- Attempt the reboot process on the HP printer setup and restart them.
- Further, you need to tap on the Drivers and Printers option on the active computer which is connected.
- Give the printer details to the respective field and add the HP printer to it.
- Next, you need to right-click to the HP Deskjet 3772 printer and receive the details.
- If the details report the printer Offline, uncheck the offline option and enable the online mode.
HP Deskjet 3772 won't scan
- To begin with, you need to interface the HP printer and Windows/Mac.
- Next, you need to access using the HP printer scanning to computer settings to start the scanning procedures.
- Inspect the default printer driver details. If it shows any error or update, try to update or reinstall the latest driver of the scanning software.
- Proceed with the driver software installation using its latest version via driver download page on HP Official Site.
- Then, you need to restart the entire HP Printer setup.
- Access through the HP Scan and Doctor to diagnose the printer-scan issues.
- Attempt to restart the whole printer Setup and proceed with scan procedures.
- If you see any visible obstructions on the scanner bed, remove it and continue the scanning procedures.
Why Won't my HP Deskjet 3772 print?
- Bring the desktop to the active state and click to the Programs and Features using the search bar. Tap on the scanned entries.
- Verify the desired HP Printer name and click the uninstall option.
- Alternatively, use the Devices and printers option using the windows search bar.
- Simply, right-click to the desired printer name and remove the printer name from the system.
- Open the Run option using the Windows + R key.
- Then, move on with the Driver tab and specify the needed printer details to the appropriate field.
- Access using the options to choose the printer type and give ok.
- At last, move on with the Print Server Properties Windows and give Apply option.
HP Deskjet 3772 print not working
To begin with, you need to interface the system and HP printer using the USB or Wireless connection.
- Access the system settings and operate through the Devices and Printers option on it.
- Further, you need to choose the desired HP Deskjet 3772 printer from the provided list.
- Make sure, you have selected the option- Set as the default printer.
- Move on with the HP Printer Driver option and try to uninstall the default driver.
- Try to download the latest driver software using the HP Official page and assign the print job by registering the needed details.
- Look at the print head and ink cartridge for any requirements. Try to ensure the needed setup to start the print work.
- Hit the print option and enjoy the HP Deskjet 3772 printer setup using the described attributes on your selected documents.