Instructions for HP Deskjet Plus printer wireless setup:
HP Deskjet Plus printer Wi-Fi connection is easy when you follow the set of instructions given below. These instructions are compatible with all 4155, 4152, 4158, 4140, and other models of HP Deskjet Plus printer.
- Boot up both your HP Deskjet Plus printer and the computer.
- Now, check the settings of your printer’s control panel.
- Click on the wireless menu and search for your buffer-free network.
- Enter the passcode of your internet and wait until your printer connects to it.
- On completing the wireless network setup process, start taking prints, copy, or scan wirelessly.
HP Deskjet Plus Printer USB connection:
The USB connection is easy, secure, and instant. Follow the steps given below to complete the HP Deskjet Plus printer USB setup process in no time.
- Check whether both your PC and the printer are in active mode.
- If it is in sleep mode, click on the power button to transform it into active mode.
- Keep your devices turned on to connect the USB cable.
- Now, install the specific wired software and activate the files.
- On doing so, you can start taking printouts from your device as the USB connection process is over.
For detailed troubleshooting instructions, you can contact our team of expert printer technicians at any time.