HP Envy 6000 First Time Printer Setup – Envy 6000 Wifi Setup
The HP Envy 6000 printer is compatible with wireless and wired network setup. It supports printing, copying, fax, and scanning. The HP 6000 printer has a memory of 256 MB DDR3L. Tit is compatible with mobile printing via HP ePrint, HP Smart App, Apple AirPrint, etc. Its input paper handling capacity is 100 sheets, 10 envelopes, and 40 cards.
HP Envy 6000 Printer Setup Instructions:
The simple instructions for HP Envy 6000 printer setup are:
- To begin with, unbox the Envy printer package.
- Take the Envy 6000 printer from the package and keep it in a safe place.
- Clear all the outer covering materials of the printer.
- Then, move on to the inner section of the printer and remove the coverings.
- Get a steady USB cord and connect it to the printer USB port.
- Connect the USB cord’s other end to the power port.
- Take the new printer ink cartridges and tear off the coverings from them.
- Open the slots of ink cartridges in the printer.
- Load the ink cartridges into the slots of HP 6000 printer ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge slots and move on to the printer paper tray.
- Pull out the paper tray and keep compatible papers in it.
- Pull in the paper tray and switch ON the power port.
- Power on the printer and computer.
- Download and install the compatible HP Envy 6000 driver.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same network.
- Take a test print to confirm the HP Envy 6000 Setup.
HP Envy 6000 Wireless setup
HP Envy 6000 wireless network setup is not a complicated process. There are two wireless network setup methods. Here is the procedure for implementing two Wi-Fi setup modes:
Wireless Setup Wizard
The basic instructions for Wi-Fi setup via Wireless Setup Wizard are:
- Move on to the HP Envy 6000 printer and activate it.
- Access the HP printer panel and select the setup option.
- Then, access the wireless settings and select your desired Wi-Fi name.
- Continue with the instructions given on the printer.
- Provide the Wi-Fi security code when the wizard asks and finish the HP Envy 6000 wireless setup.
HP Smart App
Here are the simple steps for HP Envy 6000 wireless setup via HP Smart App:
- Access your computer and ensure to have no issue.
- Then, ensure that the Wi-Fi in the computer is stable.
- Download the RAR file of the HP Smart App on the computer.
- Extract the RAR file and follow the procedure given on the computer.
- Install the HP Smart App and add your Envy 6000 printer to it.