How to fix HP Envy 6055 printer offline issue?
If your HP Envy 6055 printer displays an Offline error on the display, just relax and follow the bunch of resolving steps to fix the Offline issues. Even Offline errors may occur due to an n-number of reasons like an outdated driver, configuration & connection issues, settings error, and more.
- Install the HP Print & Scan Doctor application to analyze the exact offline issue reason.
- To operate this application, you need to switch to the Administrator mode.
- Next, register your printer and detect the issue. Here, you will get the instant solution using the application.
- On the system use the Devices> Printers & scanners option to get the printer to default mode.
- Use the Manage settings from windows Manager Settings. Then, pick the Set as Default option using the same page.
- Try to verify the printer ports and connection setup thoroughly. If need any changes or setup, do it using the HP Envy 6055 manual.
- Inspect the printer connection by restarting the entire printer setup. Later, connect all the cables to the respective drive or slot.
- Get support from another device and start the print work. Yet, you are unable to print-continue with the next steps.
- Uninstall the running HP Envy 6055 driver software from the compatible system using the settings option.
- Then, reinstall it with the new version that suits the system OS using the HP Official page support.
- Use the settings and get the name of the printer from the printer list.
- Right-click to the printer name to get the offline details. Here, click the online mode on the drop-down options.
- Finally, repeat the given steps or contact us for technical assistance to fix the HP Envy 6055 Offline error.