HP Envy Inspire 7958e Troubleshooting
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver unavailable Issue
The general instructions to fix the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer driver is unavailable problem are:
- Switch ON the Mac or Windows computer.
- Save the HP Easy Start software setup file on the computer.
- Go to the device folder where the saved software file is there.
- Then, open the saved HP 7958e driver file on the computer.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and set up the software.
- Access the installed software and select the option- Scan Now.
- Choose the Update option shown in front of the printer driver name.
- Switch off the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer and wireless router.
- Then, switch off the computer and unplug the USB cord from it.
- After that, power ON the HP printer and desired computer.
- Then, power up the router and make sure that the software setup is proper.
If you experience the same problem with the Envy Inspire 7958e printer, contact us.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer will not connect to Wi-Fi?
If the HP 7958e printer is not getting connected to the wireless network, then use the below steps:
- Go to your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer and power it up.
- Make sure that the printer is faultless and go to the setup menu.
- Choose the network settings menu and access the wireless setup wizard.
- A range of wireless networks will be on the HP printer panel.
- Choose your device network name and continue with the wizard steps.
- If the device network name is not on the HP printer screen, then move on to the next step.
- Select the option- Add Network and enter the network name.
- Continue and enter the network password when the wizard prompts.
- After that, continue with the wizard steps and finish the process.
- Finally, print a sample file to confirm the Wi-Fi setup is accurate.
If the Envy Inspire 7958e printer is still showing the same issue, contact us.
Envy Inspire 7958e Printer showing as offline Error
If your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer displays offline error, follow the steps below:
- Access the preferred computer and HP 7958e printer; reboot them.
- Then, restart your Wi-Fi router and access the printer.
- Check the Envy Inspire 7958e printer and confirm that it is offline or online.
- If still, your Envy Inspire 7958e printer is offline, then proceed to your next step.
- Access the settings section and choose the Printers menu.
- Select your HP printer name and click on it twice.
- After that, choose the option- Use Printer Online.
- If still, the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is offline, stop the pending print tasks.
- Choose the HP 7958e printer name two times and access the Printer menu.
- Stop the print jobs and switch ON the Envy printer.
- Check to have no jammed papers in the HP 7958e printer.
- Finally, ensure that the USB cable, which is in connection with the printer, is stable.
If you see your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is offline, call our tech experts.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Won’t scan
If your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is unable to scan, use the procedure given below to solve it:
- Switch off your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Delete the USB cords that are in connection with the Envy 7958e printer.
- Cancel all the pending tasks from the HP printer.
- Turn off the Mac or Windows computer and disconnect the USB cord from it.
- Activate your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Check the printer settings and ensure that everything is accurate.
- Activate the device and make a connection between the printer & computer.
- Open a document you need to scan and scan it.
If your HP 7958e printer still fails to scan, reach our customer support experts.
Why my HP Envy Inspire 7958e Won't print?
If your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is unable to print, then implement the step below and fix it:
- Check the Envy Inspire 7958e printer paper tray and confirm to have suitable papers.
- After that, ensure that there are no stuck or jammed sheets.
- Take out the jammed papers from the Envy printer.
- Now, check and ensure that your Inspire printer cartridges have accurate ink.
- If the level of ink is not accurate, then remove the ink cartridges.
- Then, install new ink cartridges into your HP 7958e printer cartridge slots.
- After that, go to the computer control panel and click- Devices and Printers.
- Find your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer on the computer.
- Once you get the printer, right-click on the printer name and click- See what’s printing.
- Access the printer menu and click- Open as Administrator.
- Now, access the Printer menu and go for Cancel All Documents.
- Lastly, Print with HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
If your HP 7958e printer still fails to print, then contact us.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e print not working
If the HP 7958e printer fails to work, here is the simple procedure to solve it:
- Power up the Windows or Mac device and click on its control panel.
- Then, select the Devices and Printers option and select the desired printer name.
- Choose- Set as Default Printer and uninstall the HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver from the computer.
- Find the compatible HP printer driver and when you get it, save it.
- Extract HP 7958e driver setup file and move on with the wizard instructions.
- Set up the HP printer driver and access a document on your computer.
- Click on the Print button and change the print settings as per the requirements.
- Finally, select the Print button and take the print.
For extra technical assistance, contact our client support experts.