hp Envy 6255 setup
Searching for help to set up your new Envy 6255 printer? Then, you can use the instruction given here. First of all, keep the printer parcel ready and remove the device from it. Next, select a proper connection method for the printer. Using any connection method, connect and start to print.
First-time HP Envy 6255 printer setup
- Initially, get the printer box and unpack it properly.
- Then, settle your printer on the sturdy base and separate the accessories.
- Now, clear the tapes and packaging materials on the control panel.
- After taking out the printer, connect the power cord.
- Next, turn on your device and go to the paper tray section.
- In the paper tray, arrange your hp supported papers.
- Meanwhile, install the new ink cartridges for better results.
Compatible Windows OS and Mac OS for HP Envy 6255 printer
- Microsoft Windows 10 – (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 – (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 – (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X v10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite
Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
HP Envy 6255 Driver Download
Updating or downloading the printer driver can do a lot to your printing work. Make sure the computer has a valid OS. You may get access to many features if it has upgraded drivers. For connecting with Mac and Windows, make use of the following instructions.
Download driver for HP Envy 6255 printer and Windows
- In Windows, it is easy to download the drivers for the HP Envy 6255 printer.
- Now, look at the version of the Windows and connect the Windows computer with printer.
- Next, reach the driver page to find the printer drivers.
- Later, move to the hp envy 6255 driver download and finish the initial settings.
- After the download process, add a device using the Add print wizard.
Download driver for HP Envy 6255 printer and Mac
- Initially, refer to the Mac version for finding the printer drivers.
- Now, turn on and check the installation on the computer.
- Next, connect the computer to the network using the wireless network.
- Then, move to the driver page and select the printer drivers.
- Use your printer model to choose the drivers accordingly.
- Later, wait for the completion of the driver download.
- And now, install the driver using the available or in-built installer.
HP Envy 6255 wireless setup
At first, you need to find the basic requirements for the wireless setup. Get the network name and password before you connect with the device. With that information, proceed with the below instructions. Then, connect with Mac or Windows using the wireless connectivity steps.
HP Envy 6255 wireless setup for Windows
- Basically, your HP Envy 6255 printer supports the Wireless Direct method.
- To connect wirelessly, you have to go to the control panel.
- From the control panel, click on the Wi-Fi direct option.
- Move to the Settings option and click on Turn-on.
- If it asks for a password, enter the password in the prompt.
- Lastly, wait for the connection between the devices and get the test print.
HP Envy 6255 wireless setup for Mac
- For easy setup, you can use the HP Printer software on the computer.
- In the app, select the Tools option. From the tools option, move to Device Setup & Software.
- Highlight the Connect a new device option.
- Once you have selected, your printer will get added to the list.
- At last, select the printer for printing to complete the wireless setup.
- Note: Select the network that you have connected with the computer.