HP Office Jet Pro 8028e Can’t connect to Wifi
If the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e does not connect to the wifi, here are a few simple steps that you should follow. There is no need to panic when this issue occurs because the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e printer can be connected to the wifi with the below steps. All that is needed is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
Alternatively, you have the option of contacting us to assist in the process of resolving the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e that can’t connect to the wifi.
Here are the steps to be followed for HP Office Jet Pro 8028e that can’t connect to wifi
- Power up the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e printer and check the status of the printer.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
- The wireless connection should be functioning in a stable manner.
- Note that the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e printer should be placed near the wireless router.
Ensure that these requirements are met to resolve the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e can’t connect to wifi.
Follow these steps to rectify the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e can’t connect to wifi issue
- Move over to the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e printer to restart it.
- While the printer is powered up and in an idle state, the power has to be removed.
- Remove the power cord from the rear end of the printer and then from the power supply.
- Allow the printer to remain idle for a few minutes and then reconnect the power.
- Use the power cord to connect the printer first and then to the power supply.
- After resetting the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e printer, reset the wireless router.
- While the wireless router is powered up, press and hold the power button.
- Wait for all the LED lights to be turned off on the router and proceed.
- Allow the wireless router to remain turned off for a few minutes.
- Connect the power back to the router and wait for all the LED lights to be turned back on.
Once all these changes have been made, complete the process by connecting the printer and the device back.
- Use the WPS push button method to connect the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e printer to the wireless connection.
- Locate the WPS push button on the printer and the wireless router.
- The WPS push button and the router should be pressed at the same time.
- Give it a few minutes and the wireless connection will be successful.
If there are issues along the way with connecting the HP Office Jet Pro 8028e printer, contact us for further assistance.