How to Connect HP Officejet 252 Printer to Wifi
123.hp.com/oj252 is the multifunction device utilized for home as well as office and it makes your work much easier. It has multi features like ePrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print etc. It is the easiest way to print without any cable or cords. You can connect more than one device through the wireless connection with your 123 hp officejet 252 printer.
- hp officejet 252 wireless printer
- hp 252 wifi settings
- officejet 252 wont connect to wifi
- usb connection of the office jet 252
- connect hp officejet 252 to computer wirelessly
- install hp officejet 252 to my wireless network
- For More HP Officejet Wireless Printer Setup
HP Officejet 252 Wireless Setup for Window
- Know all the required details like network name and password.
- Ensure that your computer has a strong network connection and place the router and printer close to each other.
- Tap the wireless option from the control panel and then Open Wireless setup wizard.
- Select your network from the list of network name available there.
- Follow the instruction asked from the printer home screen.
- Install the software using CD, when the download is finished, run the downloaded hp officejet 252 printer software.
- And type the desired connection and complete the installation process.
HP Officejet 252 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Prior to proceeding ensure that your network connection should be stable.
- Gather the information about the network and password.
- Have a secure and stable connection and connect your Mac to the wireless network.
- On the control panel, tap on wireless option.
- Touch a Wireless setup wizard and enter the network name and password.
- You can download and install the 123.hp.com/setup 252 printer software.
- Insert CD into your Mac and install by running HP Easy Scan.
- Just track the procedure given below to finish the process.
HP Officejet 252 Wifi Setup
- Navigate to the start menu and then search for the control panel there.
- Choose the wireless option shown on the control panel and look for wireless setup wizard and then confirm that and click OK.
- Then click on the suitable network name present in the list of the network.
- Otherwise, just directly enter the network name manually.
- And the password when required and after that click on Ok button.
- Choose the files from the local storage or saved files for printing and scanning.
- The 123.hp.com/oj252 printer driver must be updated regularly to receive all the services.
HP Officejet 252 auto wireless connect
- Initially, move to the setup page and find your driver by entering the required details of the hp com setup 252 printer.
- Tap the download button there and open that once it finishes downloading.
- Double tap to launch the driver and now follow the instruction given.
- Get back to the setup page and finish the activation.
- You do not have to manually connect your Wireless connect setup printer as it auto connects.
- Ensure you have an active and stable network connection setup.
- If any issue happens call the service center for technical assistance.
HP Officejet 252 connect Using USB
- Ensure that your software is compatible with the operating system of your printer and the computer.
- Now download and install the 123.hp.com/setup 252 software for your printer.
- Start the installation by connecting your printer via the USB cable connection.
- Your Operating system will detect the 123 hp officejet 252 printer.
- Connect one end of the USB with the printer device and other with the USB port of the computer.
- Now have a steady connection established between the printer device and the computer.
HP Officejet 252 Wifi Direct Setup
- Know the mandatory details about your network setup and enter them when prompted.
- Search the printer list given below the device settings and click on the Add a printer option.
- Hit the Show Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Tab on the printer with the power button and track back to the computer option and click on the Add device option.
- Type the required details of your printer and type the password when a prompt box pops up.
- Right click and Open the item you want to print, click on the File and then click on the Print option.
How to Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network
- To Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network, gather information about the network name and the password available there.
- Search for the network setup option available on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the wireless option and from there navigate to the wireless setup wizard option.
- Enter the network name and enter the password and then select the Ok option if a prompt box display.
- If network name is absent enter the SSID and password and hit OK and your printer is ready to print.
HP Officejet 252 will not detect the wireless network
- Turn On the 123.hp.com/oj252 printer and your computer and close the existing programs running on the computer.
- Bring the router and printer close to each other and turn them on.
- On the control panel and search for settings option.
- Now look for the Setup menu and search for the network option available.
- After that chose the option, Wireless setup wizard available network location.
- In the end, Click on the Run button to detect the wireless network.