HP Officejet 3830 Setup
Before start working with the printer, you have to set up the printer. Go through the following instructions. Now, establishing the network connection for getting connected to the wireless or wired network. Proceed with the network setup and driver setup after the initial setup.
First-time HP Officejet 3830 Printer Setup
- Unbox the printer and place it on a smooth surface for setting up the printer.
- Take the power cable for providing a power connection.
- Now, turn on the printer and check the initial settings.
- At first, set up the date, time, and language for the printer.
- Then, open the paper tray and fill the papers on it.
- Note: Only fill printer supported paper types.
- Next, open the ink door and insert the ink cartridges into the selected slots.
- After that, confirm the overall HP Officejet 3830 setup process.
Compatible Windows OS and Mac OS for HP Officejet 3830 Printer
- Microsoft Windows 8 – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion
HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download
The Latest version HP Officejet 3830 driver is available for download and installation. Now, proceed to the HP Officejet 3830 driver download after the wireless setup. Do you want to download the drivers easily? Then, follow the wireless setup instructions given below for both Windows & MAC.
Download driver for HP Officejet 3830 printer and Windows
- First of all, visit the driver install page from the Windows computer.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer and computer.
- Now, type your printer model. If required, enter the OS version.
- Next, Click the available Begin option and choose the Download option.
- Wait for the OJ 3830 driver to download and find HP Easy Start.
- On the downloads folder, select the setup file and initiate the software setup process.
- Lastly, complete the installation process by using the auto-installer.
Download driver for HP Officejet 3830 printer and Mac
- For printing whatever you need, your device should have the latest HP Officejet 3830 printer driver.
- At first, complete the HP Officejet 3830 printer setup without skipping any step.
- Once completed, head towards the driver page for downloading the printer driver.
- Now, type the model and OS version on the opened page.
- Select and download the necessary driver software for your HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions for the completion of the setup.
- When prompted, configure the device to the wireless network using the connection screen.
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup
The wireless setup process is almost the same for Windows and Mac devices. Use any supporting method which is available for the HP Officejet 3830 printer. The easiest method is HP Smart App, WPS and wireless setup wizard. Go through the instructions for the printer setup.
HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup for Windows
- From the printer home screen, choose the Wireless menu.
- Then, look for the Settings.
- Next, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option in the result.
- Find your network from the list and give out network credentials.
HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup for Mac
- Click on the Wireless icon on the control panel.
- Once you click on it, you will get a set of options.
- Click on the Settings and select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select the network for finishing the HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup.