hp officejet 3830 setup
Before you start working with the printer, you have to set up the printer. For setting up the device, go through the following instructions. Now, prepare the network for getting connected to the wireless or wired network. Proceed with the network setup and driver setup after the initial setup.
First-time HP Officejet 3830 printer setup
- You will have to select a smooth surface for setting up your printer.
- Later, choose the provided power cable for offering power connection.
- Now, turn on the printer and check the initial settings.
- At first, set up the date, time, and language for the printer.
- Then, open the paper tray to supply papers to it.
- Note: While choosing papers, you have to select only the supported paper types.
- Next, open the ink door and wait until the carriage becomes idle.
- Once opened, insert the ink cartridges into the selected slots.
- After that, confirm the overall hp Officejet 3830 printer setup.
Compatible Windows OS and Mac OS for HP Officejet 3830 printer
- Microsoft Windows 8 – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion
HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download
The current version of the hp Officejet 3830 driver is available for download and install. Now, proceed to the hp Officejet 3830 driver download after the wireless setup. Do you want to download the drivers easily? Then, follow the wireless setup instructions given below.
Download driver for HP Officejet 3830 printer and Windows
- First of all, visit the driver install page from the Windows computer.
- For that, power up the printer and computer.
- Now, type your printer model when required and also enter the OS version.
- Next, hit the available Begin option and choose the Download option.
- You should wait for the driver to download and find HP Easy Start.
- Find it in the downloads folder and select it for software installation.
- Lastly, complete the installation process by using the auto-installer.
Download driver for HP Officejet 3830 printer and Mac
- For printing whatever you need, your device should have the HP Officejet 3830 printer drivers.
- At first, complete the HP Officejet 3830 printer setup without skipping any step.
- Once completed, head towards the driver page for choosing the print drivers.
- Now, type the model and OS version on the opened page.
- From the list of drivers, launch the necessary drivers for your hp Officejet 3830 printer.
- Next, go in flow with the on-screen instructions for the completion of the setup.
- When prompted, configure the device to the wireless network using the connection screen.
HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup
The wireless setup is common for both Windows and Mac devices. Use any supporting method which is available for the Officejet 3830 printer. The easiest method is WPS and wireless setup wizard. Go through the instructions for the printer setup.
HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup for Windows
- From the printer home screen, choose the Wireless menu.
- Then, look for the Settings option on the screen.
- Next, choose your Wireless Setup Wizard option in the result.
- Later, find your network from the list and give out network credentials.
HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup for Mac
- In the beginning, you should touch the Wireless icon on the control panel.
- Once you click on it, you will get a set of options.
- Now, search for the Settings option and touch it.
- In the next screen, select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Lastly, select the network for finishing the HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup.