How to set up the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer wireless?
HP Officejet 3830 is an all-in-one printer suitable for printing needs. It is compatible with printing with mobile. It includes Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi direct printing, mobile apps, HP smart, and Mophria Certified. The input capacity of this printer is 250 sheets, and the output capacity is 60 sheets. When it comes to the 123.hp.com/oj3830 wireless setup, some of you might feel doubt about setting it up. Considering this, we are explaining the procedure for printer setup.
Have a look.
- Unpack the new 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer.
- Take the printer and its accessories out from the printer.
- Then, remove the printer coverings.
- Connect your printer with the electric supply via USB cable.
- Power up your HP Officejet printer.
- Now, power up your computer.
- Check whether your printer has a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Then, move on to the printer panel.
- Access the wireless menu of your printer.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard
- Several different Wi-Fi networks will display on the printer screen.
- Choose your desired wireless network and continue.
- Finish the HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup.
- Then, move on to your computer and know its OS version.
- After that, download HP Officejet 3830 driver.
- Install the driver on your computer and open the file.
- Now, the OJ 3830 driver installation process starts.
- Carry on with the wizard steps and finish the ongoing process.
- Finally, to ensure HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup, print a sample file.
Now, we believe that you got a clear understanding of the 123.hp.com/setup Oj3830. Though apart from this, if you need any clarification on HP Printers , you can contact our technical experts.