HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup Instructions
The HP Officejet 4650 printer is suitable for copy, fax, scanning, and print. Its resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi for printing. The print speed is 6.9 ppm for color and 9.5 ppm for black prints. It has the feature of automatic 2-sided printing. Moreover, it has a 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
Steps for HP Officejet 4650 First-time printer setup:
Setting up HP Officejet 4650 printer is a simple process. Here is the simple set of procedures for HP Officejet 4650 printer setup:
- Take the new OJ printer package and open it.
- Then, take the HP 4650 printer and place it in a safe place.
- After that, tear off the packing materials from the outer side of the printer.
- Tear off the covering materials from the inner side of the HP printer.
- Take a new USB cord and remove the covering materials from it.
- Connect one end of the USB cord to the power outlet.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cord to the printer.
- Open the HP Officejet 4650 paper tray.
- Fill the tray with suitable sheets and close the paper tray.
- Move on to the HP 4650 printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Get the new ink cartridges and remove the covers from them.
- Insert the new HP ink cartridges into the slots & close them.
- Switch ON the power outlet and press the printer power button.
- Turn on the system and download the HP Officejet 4650 driver.
- Run the driver software and complete the installation.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless setup Instructions:
You can easily set up a wireless network on HP Officejet 4650 printer. For this, you need a stable computer, Wi-Fi, and printer. Here are the two methods for HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup:
HP Smart App
The steps for HP 4650 wireless setup using HP Smart App are:
- Power up the preferred computer and ensure to have secure internet.
- Download the HP Smart App setup file on the computer.
- Run the HP Smart App setup file and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Install HP Smart App on the computer and open it.
- Change the settings of the HP Smart App as per your requirements.
- Finally, add the OJ 4650 printer to the HP Smart App using the wizard steps.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure to set up Wi-Fi on HP Officejet 4650 printer via wireless setup wizard is:
- Switch ON the HP Officejet 4650 printer and computer.
- Make sure that the computer has safe Wi-Fi and go to the printer panel.
- Choose the Setup menu and access the network settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and choose your wireless name.
- Carry on with the on-screen steps and finish the wireless setup.
- Finally, take a test print to ensure proper HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup.