HP Officejet 5222 Setup
Setting up the HP Officejet 5222 printer is not a difficult task. You can now do it easily and effectively. The instructions for the HP Officejet 5222 printer setup will guide with the first-time hp officejet 5222 setup. Now, choose a fine and smooth surface and then follow the guidelines given below.
First-time HP Officejet 5222 printer setup
- For the first time connection setup, unbox the printer.
- Then, take out the printer and keep it for the hp Officejet 5222 printer setup.
- Now, plug in the power cable between the printer and the wall outlet.
- Next, open the paper tray to stack a bunch of papers.
- At last, head to the ink carriage for loading the ink cartridges in the slots.
Compatible Windows OS and Mac OS for HP Officejet 5222 printer
- Microsoft Windows 10 – 32,64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 – 32, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7,8 – 32,64-bit
- Mac OS OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X v10.12 Sierra
HP Officejet 5222 Driver Download
Download the updated hp Officejet 5222 printers for the enhanced performance. Choose the compatible Windows or Mac device before you download hp Officejet 5222 drivers. The following instructions will help you on how to download hp Officejet 5222 drivers. Have a look to know how to download and install hp Officejet 5222 driver.
Download driver for HP Officejet 5222 printer and Windows
- Initially, prepare your Windows device by completing the basic settings on it.
- Next, use a USB cable or Wi-Fi network to connect the printer to the PC.
- Once you interface the device, your computer will start the printer driver installation.
- After the completion of the HP Officejet 5222 driver download, choose Add print wizard.
- From the list of printer names, choose the HP Officejet 5222 printer.
- Wait until the driver installs completely. And then, check the hp Officejet 5222 drivers by printing a few pages.
Download driver for HP Officejet 5222 printer and Mac
- The following steps will tell you how to download hp Officejet 5222 printer drivers.
- Firstly, make sure that the Mac device is properly installed.
- Choose the USB cable or wireless method to connect the printer and Windows PC.
- After connecting to the network, find System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Then, highlight your printer name and click on it. If the device is not on the list, click on the Add button.
- Once you add the device, check if the printer is able to take printouts or not.
HP Officejet 5222 wireless setup
For getting full features from the printer, you have to connect the device wirelessly. The basic need for the HP Officejet 5222 wireless setup is an active internet connection. Here is the section that describes how to connect HP Officejet printer wirelessly.
HP Officejet 5222 wireless setup for Windows
- To begin with, turn on the internet modem and complete the hp Officejet 5222 setup.
- Now, proceed to driver download and installation for the printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose your device from the printer list.
- After choosing the Continue option, click on the Wireless Network option.
- On the dialogue box, hit your network and follow the on-screen instructions
HP Officejet 5222 wireless setup for Mac
- Initially, make sure that the router, printer, and computer are working properly.
- Next, from the computer, download the Officejet 5222 drivers.
- Then, you will get the connection screen for the wireless network setup.
- Now, choose the wireless network and enter the credentials.
- Once the process is over, take a test print from your hp Officejet 5222 printer.