How to update HP Officejet 5255 Driver on Windows 10 PC?
Update the HP Officejet 5255 driver for Windows 10 using the instructions given below:
- Boot up your Windows 10 system and upgrade the OS version. Now, tap on the home button of Windows 10.
- Go to settings and choose the devices and printers option.
- Next, tap on the update menu and check if your printer model is available.
- Else, type your printer model and tap continue.
- Click on the automatic driver update menu and click ok.
- Now, Windows 10 will detect the latest driver software and install them.
- Else, go to an HP website and check if it is original.
- Enter the model of your HP printer and wait for the latest updates.
- Pick a software compatible with your Windows OS and tap to download.
- Double-tap on the downloaded driver file and follow the driver installation wizard.
- Choose a wired or a wireless connectivity mode to complete the HP Officejet 5255 driver installation steps.